14.

"Is them having Cage such a bad thing?" Blake jokes

"Really?" Mac asked cross

"What? Did I offend your girlfriend?" She scoffed.

"Don't start now" Mac groaned

"Guys they're heading north go get Cage" everyone got into the car. Blake could see Mac looking at her through the mirror but she ignored him making him groan.

They came to a stop in the road as Cage was laying there on the floor tied up. She explained that she convinced them they had the wrong canister and they they would trade them the right one in 30 minutes.

They drove off and Mac began to make the fake canister to trade them. He tried to talk to Blake but she just walked away from him. She wanted to know why he was so quick to defend Cage but now wasn't the time so she chose the silent treatment.

They headed to the site of the trade and SWAT came for their backup. They just needed confirmation that Cage had the gas. Blake got her gun out ready. She got the canister and Mac set off the small ample bomb to go off as they made their way in.

Everyone began shooting and Blake had already taken out 3 of them as Mac went to secure the canister. As he was running away someone shot the canister and Mac locked himself in a secure room.

"What are you doing?" Jack asked

"It's leaking" Mac showed them the canister

"Then get out of there"

"I can't it's too late I'm already exposed" Mac shouts.

"God!" Blake shouts before leaving

"Blake get back here!" Jack shouts

"Blake!" Mac shouts them coughs.

She was furious. Furious at a lot of things but at the time she needed to take her anger out.

"I need to talk to this one" she told the SWAT office as he nodded. Blake dragged the leader to a room. Before punching straight in the jaw.

"Where is she?" She shouts.

"I ain't telling you shit" he spits out blood.

"Good more reason to do this!" She continues hitting the guy until he unconscious. SWAT came in and collected the guy.

Once Blake made it back to the room Mac was in they were gone. She called Matty to see what happened and she told them they were heading to the hospital.