8.

Blake has been in Nigeria for a month and for the first time in years was starting to miss being home in LA. The time she spent there she helped build houses help with medical care and when they army came in she helped take out the rebels.

Blake was determined to take out he rest of the rebels. There was only a handful left that were making the Villagers lives hell.

•••••••••••••

"It's our day off Matty what do you need?" Jack asked annoyed.

"You're gonna wanna See this" Matty brings up a video feed to show the guys.

The video footage showed 6 of the rebels coming into the village and crowding around Blake pointing guns at her.

"That's Blake!" Mac moved closer to the screen.

"Wait something's off! There is no way Blake would leave herself open like that" Jack made a point.

"She would if she wanted to get caught" Matty turned to them.

"These are the remainder of the Rebels left. Only six. My guess is-"

"Blake wants to get on the inside to take them out" Mac finished Mattys sentence.

"Precisely" Matty nodded.

Minutes later Matty gets a call from her boss.

"Guys There is a incoming urgent video call for us all" she answered the call revealing Blake tied up from a hook hanging from the ceiling with her shirt ripped open and bruises covering her body.

"Oh my god" Riley almost whispered. Mac and Jack tensed at the sight of it. Suddenly a rebel with his face covered stands in front of the camera.

"We have your woman. She said you will pay richly for her return" he spoke boldly.

"What do you want?" Matty asked sternly

"Money for her $5 million." He smirked

"What have you done to her?" Mac demanded.

"So help me god!" Jack butted in as they watched Blake passed out.

"She has caused trouble for my people! Killed many!" The rebel spoke.

Suddenly behind the rebel on the camera they all saw as Blakes eyes shot open. She lifted her legs around his neck and squeezed until he couldn't breath anymore.

"God He was annoying" Blake I tied her hand ties and got down.

"Blake!" Jack asked

"Hey guys, anything new?" She smiled

"Are you ok?" Mac asked

"Hey blondie! How's it hanging" she asked him.

"Blake!" He said sternly

"I'm fine just a few bruises" she half smiled.

"I needed them to call you. Jack call Jay and send him my location" she told him as she heard the rebels coming in and grabbed the dead ones machine gun shooting them all as they came in and the footage went dead.

"Wait who's Jay?" Bozer asked

"Jay Cooper is Blake's go to guy for planes, helicopters. She calls he goes to pick her up" Jack explained

"That's commitment" Riley laughed.

"Yeah well Blake has a lot of friends who would do a lot for her" Jack made his way to call Jay.

"I'm going with Jay to get her" Jack returned

"Me too"

"No Mac we need you here" Cage spoke.

"I need to go and pick up Blake" he told her sternly and they left to meet Jay.

••••••••••••

As Blake left the room she had killed 3 out of the 6 that was left from the Rebels. As she was making her way around their compound trying to find them she came across a locked room. She picked the lock opening the door.

She held her gun up in defence but what she came face to face with made her heart stop.

Women and children huddled together in the corner of the dark room.

"Son of a bitch" she said under her breath.

"Hey it's ok I'm going to help you ok, I'll let you out of here. Follow me" they stood up gingerly as they followed Blake out. She heard the other guards around the corner.

"Stay here" she told them.

Blake snuck around the corner hearing the last three sat there laughing unaware of what's happening.

"I don't know about you but I'm fed up of eating this slop" Blake stood up and pointed to what they were prepared to bring her.

Before they were able to react Blake had taken all 3 of them out. Blake got the women and the children and headed back the the village. Many of them were too weak to walk with the children so Blake carried two of them back to the village.

As everyone comes out to hug their returning loved ones, Blake noticed 2 people stood their watching her.

"What brings you guys here?" She asked them both.

"Thought we'd bring you home" Mac smiled

"Home sounds good" she smiled back. Jack walked up to her slowly examining her whole body.

"I'm ok uncle Jack" he quickly brought her into a tight hug that lasted a while.

"Let's get your things" they both helped her to her hut. It was filled with pictures and presents from the villagers.

"Wow" Jack walked in. Blake started packing her things into her bag with Macs help. On their way out of the hut all of the villagers are grouped together giving her things they have made for her parting gift.

Once they left and headed to the plane they all sat in the back and Blake laid her head on Macs shoulder as she fell asleep.

"Good to have her back" Jack relaxed.

"Yeah it is" Mac looked down at him and smiled.