92 ~ from your lie

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Would you ever lie to me?"

Lisa stayed quiet for a second, her brows moving a bit. "Is this because of your memory?" Lisa spoke.

"Nevermind." She said quickly. "I'd never lie to you Chaeyoung. I tell you everything. Whatever goes on throughout my day, whatever happens, I let you know. I want you to know."

You're such a good liar Lisa. You should do it for a living.

"Chaeyoung? Baby what's wrong? You can tell me."

"It's nothing. Thanks. I... I needed to hear that."

Lisa gave her a small smile and continued paying attention to the road.

Chaeyoung on the other hand, was feeling a cloud of anger and disappointment take over her. The love she had for Lisa still there, but it wasn't the same.

As of right now, Chaeyoung felt like her love for Lisa was being suppressed by a lie.

(Lisa pov)

Something was seriously off with Rosie. Her flashback must not have been a good one. And hopefully that was the only thing bringing her down.

Because Chaeyoung just questioned her about being truthful, and for a second, Lisa was afraid she knew about Favors messaging her these past couple of weeks.

And Lisa letting him.

When she parked in a spot, she immediately turned and leaned up to Roseanne. "Baby, you can tell me anything." She whispered, reaching up and cupping Chaeyoung's cheek. Rubbing it with her thumb.

"I... I know."

"Rosie... you're my everything. All that I do is for you. To make you happy, or keep you safe."

"Maybe that's the issue..." Chaeyoung whispered.

"What? Chae..."

Roseanne went to move but Lisa immediately reacted, leaning in and pressing her lips to Chaeyoung's.

At first, she didn't kiss back. But Lisa soon felt Chaeyoung giving in... and kissing her back.

They made out slowly in the car. Lisa not wanting to stop as she felt the pain in her heart sting. Worried about Chaeyoung.

Lisa kept kissing her until she felt the wetness on Chaeyoung's cheeks. She parted and looked at her. "Chae? Baby?"

"If something's b-bothering you because you w-want to keep me safe, then block it." She spoke, before turning and opening the door. Leaving Lisa's car and walking towards the building.

If something's bothering me, block it?

She couldn't be referring to... the texts... could she? No, Chaeyoung didn't know. It was just coincidental word play.

Lisa then quickly exited her car and caught up with Chaeyoung, who was drying her slight tears as she walked.

"You know I'm always here for you." Lisa spoke as she intertwined their fingers.

"I know."

"I just love you. Sometimes I may not be perfect, but trust me when I say that. I will be there for you through everything, and I love you with all my heart."

Chaeyoung stopped walking, making Lisa stop too. Lisa looked at her and saw the tears in her eyes reappearing.

She quickly reached her hand up and brushed them away. Not wanting Chaeyoung to be upset and stared at during school. Not anymore then she already is being.