92 ~ from your lie

Start from the beginning

"In r-return for what?"

"Quit that stuttering, unless you still have some of my unborn kids in your throat." Favors smirked. "And if we're together, obviously we'd have to take the next step."

Chaeyoung stopped and looked at him. "Which is?"

"Well..." He started, stepping closer to her. "It would involve me and that body of yours."

"No."

"No? How can you say no? How about I say no to your precious drugs? Would you like that baby?"

"How about, I s-say no to sucking you o-off." Chaeyoung spoke, turning around and flipping him off.

"That would be much more intimidating if you weren't such a fucking speech impediment ass." Favors spoke after her. "I'll see you next week Chaeyoung."

"Chaeyoung?"

Roseanne jolted and looked to Lisa who was standing in the doorway. Chaeyoung released her hands that hurt and looked down.

"Baby? Are you okay?" Lisa moved to touch her but Chaeyoung stepped back. Away from her.

"I need my meds." She whispered before walking past Lisa and down the stairs, into the kitchen.

Chaeyoung immediately walked over to the sink and held her stomach. The feeling like she was going to throw up coming, but she didn't.

She opened the drawer and took out her pills and syringe.

Roseanne got her pills down fine, but her hands were shaking a bit and she was nervous to try and get the needle in herself.

"Here, let me." Lisa whispered from behind her. How long was she standing there?

"T-Thanks." Chaeyoung spoke as Lisa gave her the injection and withdrew the needle.

"Did you have a flashback?" Lisa asked her as she put everything away.

"Yes."

"Do you want to tell me what it was about?"

"No."

"Oh..." Lisa spoke. "Okay."

Chaeyoung went to leave the kitchen but Lisa put her arms around her waist and hugged her from behind. "I'm sorry Rosie." Lisa whispered. "It will be okay."

Let go of me Lisa. Please.

Lisa's breath hit Roseanne's neck as the Thai tightened her hold. "I love you."

Water immediately swelled up in Chaeyoung's eyes. It was so hard to be pissed off at someone you love.

Her heart was filled with anger, love, and sadness. All at the same time.

"I-" Chaeyoung swallowed thickly. "L-Love you too."

She then slowly got out of Lisa's embrace, and got herself ready for school.

As Lisa and her drove to school, Lisa was obviously a bit worried for her. Because of her memory.

But completely oblivious to the fact that Chaeyoung was worried about her even more. And pissed, that Lisa was keeping things from her, on purpose.

Maybe Roseanne was wrong? Maybe the person texting Lisa wasn't Favors? But who else would it be then? And why would Lisa be untruthful about it?

No one. It would be no one else. It was Favors, it had to be.

Because Lisa beat him up, and he was pissed.

"Lisa?"

"Hm?" Lisa hummed, glancing over to her then back to the road. "Yes babe?"