Stranger Things 3 (Therapy/Opinions)

If you haven't watched the new season, in the nicest way possible, go away unless you want spoilers.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You sure?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Okay let's do this

First off, how you doing? I'm assuming you're dying and crying but I feel you. How are you?

I'm hurting badly right now because of what happened. For the sake of our sanity, I won't post any stills, photos or videos because I know we're all gonna cry.

I'm gonna state main parts of the show and give my opinions, feel free to say what you wish. Consider this like Fandom therapy. I'm your therapist, Mya. I'll try to reply to everyone when I can.

Topic 1: Billy
Okay, Billy had an amazing character arc. He went from being an asshole, to begging for forgiveness and help, to sacrificing himself. He let the monster kill him so El would live!!! And how El managed to break him from the control was amazing. Billy honestly was amazing this season and will be missed by some.  He did good.

Your thoughts?

-

Topic 2: Hopper
Okay this is gonna hit some nerves. I don't think Hopper is dead. If you watched the mid credit scene in the last episode, you'll remember that the Russian guards said to "leave the American". Is there a chance Hopper survived?

Anyways, his role this season was amazing. He made one of the biggest sacrifices and I am still in shock. I feel so bad for El and it also hurts that Joyce won't get her date with him. The letter he wrote for El hurt badly.

Unless... he's alive next season?

Your thoughts?

-

Topic 3: Elmax
Oh my god their friendship killed me! I like how Max showed El she could be her own person. She showed El freedom and fun and we deserved this this season. I loved it so much.

Your thoughts?

-

Topic 4: Lumax
Oh my lord. They were cute. Max's fiery attitude mixes well with Lucas' stupidity and it just makes them a really cute couple. I really think they are cute and the fact that Max has dumped Lucas 5 times and he's begged for her back shows how much they love each other. The on and off thing will probably continue but I think it's cute.

Your thoughts?

-

Topic 5: Mileven
Well um... this is gonna hit some nerves. Mike and El had a rough relationship but that's expected because well, they're teenagers. They've gone through so much and even while Mile and El were broken up, Mike was still the first one to El's side if she was hurt and she would always fall into his arms and reach for him. They love each other so much that it hurts.

They finally said "I love you" and it made me wanna cry. This ship is honestly killing me inside right now because of everything that's happened. Mike needs El and El needs Mike. I know I write these oneshots based on Mileven but I'm hurting badly right now so I'll probably take a few more weeks to update this book.

This ship is just so cute and it hurts me. Your thoughts?

-

Topic 6: El
Oh this poor girl. She started off with everything she wanted: Mike, Hopper, her friends, freedom, safety. Then at the end of the show, she has almost nothing: No Hopper, Mike is away from her because she moved, possible limited freedom, no safety.

I feel so bad for her. El deserved better. She didn't deserve the heartache she faced in the end of the episode. I'm hoping she gets her powers back because if she doesn't I will cry. My poor baby omfg. She deserves loving friends and an amazing boyfriend and a happy life and an amazing family.

Your thoughts?

-
Topic 7: Other Characters (Write your opinions as well)

Max: She really did care for Billy in the end and that does make my heart happy. She deserves better too. That poor girl

Mike: He really loved El. He kinda got Hopper's blessing later in the show which made me happy. He truly cares for El. He deserves for his girl to be happy and safe and bitchin'.

Will: My baby better be okay. He deserves happiness and safety and I'm really hoping he's okay now.

Lucas: Lumax is adorable, don't get me started. He was really smart this season either the fireworks idea.

Dustin: A genius. He was a main part of this plan and if he didn't record the Russian code, this big plan would have failed.

Steve: He is an amazing person now. He's not selfish and he's really caring and protective over his friends and the kids. I really hope he's around later. #momsteve

Robin: MY GAY QUEEN OMFG I JUST LOVE IT. SHE AMAZING AND I LOVE HOW THE DUFFER BROTHERS MADE HER CHARACTER. I LOVE HER

Joyce: I love Joyce Byers. She's a strong woman who isn't afraid to fight for what she wants. This whole situation would have been impossible without her. I understand her wanting to move out of Hawkins but it still hurts. And I love how she quickly agreed to take El in.

Erica: I aspire to be as badass and sassy as Erica Sinclair. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

Nancy: This badass girl proved her story and did the right thing. She choice to believe in herself and her story.

Jonathan: A good boyfriend to Nancy who was pretty badass and helped a lot too. #Jancy

Karen: I'm happy she realized she needs to stay faithful to Ted and not be with Billy.

Heather: RIP

Finally:
Stranger Things 3 was a hurricane of emotions. I know we're all hurting really badly because of Mileven and Hopper and that. I am too. But there will be a season 4 because of the mid credit scene. Mileven will be back and maybe Hopper will be alive. It will all be okay. I'm hurting badly right now and I'll hopefully update this book soon

I'm here to talk to anyone suffering and dying. I love you guys -Mya

You wanna talk, text me privately or in the comments.