Late Night "Visit" [S]

This is a bit mature and pretty detailed compared to my other "makeout" fanfics, so enjoy.

This would be kinda like their first makeout session ig...

(Age 14/15 idfk idfc)

It all started with a phone call. El hadn't seen Mike in a week and it was slowly killing her. So finally she managed to convice Hopper to let them talk on the phone.

"Hello?" Mike's voice came through the phone.

"Mike!" El said excitedly.

"El! Hopper finally let you call me?"

"Yes, I really miss you!" El sat down on her bed, with the phone pressed against her ear.

"I miss you too El," Mike grinned, then lowered his voice, "Can i come see you right now?"

El sighed, "No sorry," She frowned, "Hopper is still here. I wish you could come over." She missed his warm embrace and his soothing voice. But most of all, she missed kissing him.

"We'll figure something out, El," Mike said softly, "We'll figure out a way to see eachother constantly. I really want to see you."

"I-I know Mike," Sadness filled her voice, "I'll see you soon, i guess..."

"Dont be sad El. We'll find a way, even if we have to deal with Hopper's dumb rules. I'll see you really soon," Mike layed down on his bed, and shut his eyes, "I love you."

"I love you too, Mike... Bye..."

"Bye, El."

She set the phone down and shut her eyes tightly. She wanted to feel his arms around her again and his soft voice telling her everything would be alright. She wanted to feel the sparks she felt whenever she kissed him. But she would just have to wait.

8:21pm

"Kid," Hopper opened El's bedroom door, "There's a little issue and I have to run to the station real quick, I'll be back in 30 minutes, okay?"

El sat up and nodded, "Okay, bye."

"Be good." He said. She smiled softly as he closed her door and left the house. She layed down on her bed against and stared at the white ceiling above her.

She raised her left hand and looked at the silver ring on her finger. A silver gem stone was in the center of a gold flower and on either side, their names were engraved. On the inner part of the band, the word Promise was written.

Mike had given the ring to her a month after they had officially been together. It was their secret promise to be together regardless of what happened.