Red

Thanks SnowMione17 for this idea

(Age 15/16)

"Hey Mike," Will smiled, stepping into the house, the other kids behind him.

"Hi," Mike smiled, shutting the front door.

"Where's your girlfriend?" Dustin asked, a strange grin plastered on his face.

"Downstairs, basement." Mike replied, his cheeks starting to burn red. Even to this day, El being titled as his girlfriend made him blush.

"One," Max muttered, earning a grin from the other kids, except for Mike. She walked into the basement, the rest of the party following her.

"One?" Mike asked, closing the basement door and making his way down the stairs.

Lucas shrugged, "Nothing Mike." He couldn't stop the grin from forming on his face. "Hi El."

The girl looked up from her seat on the couch, her shoulder length hair falling around her face. "Hi," She replied simply, her eyes landing on Mike. "Mike why did you get up? You were warm," She frowned, sitting up fully.

Mike rubbed the back of his neck, "Sorry El, I didn't realize the door was locked so I had to go unlock it."

"Aw were you guys cuddling on the couch before we showed up?" Dustin teased, the same grin of his face.

"Oh shut up," Mike replied, taking a seat next to El and wrapping an arm around her shoulders, his cheeks starting to burn red.

"Two," Will smiled, sitting down on the couch. Dustin, Lucas and Max held back laughs and glanced at the couple curled up on the couch together.

"Why the fuck are you guys counting?" Mike asked, resting his chin on the top of El's head.

"Language Mike," El mumbled, curling into Mike's arms more, intertwining her fingers with his.

"Sorry El," Mike grinned, a light blush covering his cheeks at El's actions.

"Three." Lucas smiled, obviously holding back a laugh as Max placed an Atari controller in his hands.

Mike shook his head, for once unable to keep up with his friends' craziness. He wrapped his arms around El, her touch instantly making him feel relaxed and content. El shifted slightly to lay her head on her boyfriend's chest, her eyes falling closed slowly.

"You okay?" Mike asked softly, kissing the top of her head gently.

"Better now. I wasn't okay when you left to open the door; you weren't with me, I wasn't okay," El replied, a small smile forming on her lips, not noticing the blush that covered Mike's cheeks.

"Four." Dustin whispered, glancing back at the couple on the couch, a smirk on his face.

Mike glanced up at the rest of the party who quickly turned to look back at the game screen, just missing the glare Mike had just shot in their direction. Mike looked back down at the girl in his arms, falling back into the routine of memorizing El's features like it was the first time he had ever seen the girl.

He was whipped, lovestruck, addicted, obsessed... in love. In love with his first and last girlfriend, the person who had come into his life for the better and had completely flipped it upside down.

"Hey, you two should kiss!" Dustin laughed, looking back at the couple on the couch, making Mike blush and a cold look settle in his eyes. "We all know you want to kiss her. You're whipped."

Max hit Dustin's arm and whispered, "Hey, the rules were that we had to make Mike blush subtly or watch El make Mike blush. You can't just make Mike blush by saying shit."