Medication

(Age 15)

"Mike." El whined, gently tapping his arm which was wrapped around her waist. She had finally gotten permission to stay at her boyfriend's house for night and was extremely happy inside and out.

"Yes El?" Mike mumbled, burying his head in her soft curls. "It's too early and I'm sleepy."

"I want eggos and my head hurts." She pouted, snuggling into her boyfriend's arms, a throbbing sensation stabbing at her head like a knife.

"You must have a headache then El," He mumbled, pressing a kiss to top of her head gently. "And I'll make you eggos soon."

She nodded slightly, curling into his warm arms, the pain in her head refusing to fade. Mike kissed her head again and sighed softly, enjoying this moment with the girl he loved.

"Mike?"

"Yes El?"

"Eggos, now."

"Later."

"Now, please? For me?"

Mike sighed and opened his eyes, "I hate that 'for me' thing. You know it always works." He rolled his eyes playfully. He reluctantly climbed out of the warm bed and held out his hands to El.

She grinned and took his hands, standing up and stretching. El broke away from him and disappeared into the bathroom for a moment, Mike following after her once she was done. The couple went downstairs and into the silent kitchen where El climbed onto the kitchen counter while Mike began to make his girlfriend eggos.

The pain in her head still lingered, making El close her eyes and sigh in annoyance. "Mike my head still hurts." She placed a pout on her lips, making his heart flutter.

"Maybe this will help," He replied, pulling out a bottle of Advil from the cupboard. He pulled out two pills and placed them in El's hand, placing a water bottle next to her.

She blinked and looked at the pills in her hand, "What do I do with these?"

Mike did a double take and looked back at El before sighing, "You've probably never taken pills before. It's medication that should help with your headache." He twisted the cap off of the water bottle and held it out to her, "Put the pills in your mouth and take a big sip of water, then swallow the pills. It's easy."

She nodded slowly and did as he instructed, "That feels weird and tastes weird."

Mike chuckled and placed the plate of eggos in front of her. "Eat, princess. You're headache should be gone soon." He pressed a kiss to her forehead, quickly stealing a waffle and grinning.

She gave him a pout before eating her breakfast, her headache not subsiding. He noticed her pout and quickly kissed the tip of her nose, "Smile El, you're too pretty to be pouting... even though you look adorable." His words instantly made her smile, though the pain in her head refused to subside. "That's better El." Mike grinned, stealing another waffle making her whine in protest.

Once the eggos had been eaten, Mike placed a kiss on El's head and went to wash the dishes, leaving El metaphorically dying at the kitchen table, her head pounding. She laid her head on the wooden table, the medication she had taken not seeming to be affecting her in any way to benefit her. After a moment, she stood up and walked into the kitchen where Mike stood at the kitchen sink washing the dishes. She placed her head on his shoulder blades and wrapped her arms around his waist, making Mike tense up at her touch.

"Hey El." He grinned, a blush creeping its way along his cheeks. "You okay?"

"Head hurts," She replied softly, letting her eyes fall close.

"The medicine isn't helping huh?" He asked, drying his hands and turning to face her. She nodded in reply as he wrapped his arms around her, resting his chin on the top of her head.

Mike loved little moments like this. Sure, the dates and movie nights and sleepovers were great, but those were all planned. The cuddles and kisses and hugs they shared throughout the day were spontaneous and random, making him value moments like this with his first and last girlfriend.

"Is there anything I can do to make it better?" He asked softly, kissing her head.

"More medicine?" She asked hopefully, her head resting on Mike's chest.

Mike sighed and shook his head, "I can't give you more medicine El. It will make you feel sick."

She frowned and thought for a moment, "Can I have this medicine?" She asked, tapping Mike's arm.

"Me? You want me as medication?"

She shrugged, "Medication is supposed to make you feel better. You make me feel better, so be my medication."

Mike blushed and couldn't stop the grin from forming on his face. "Okay, I'll be your medicine then. Why don't you go to the basement and pick a movie? I'll be there in a minute."

El nodded and untangled herself from his arms and made her way in the basement. Meanwhile, Mike grabbed blankets and other junk food for them both.

If Mike was going to be El's medicine, he was determined to be the best damn medication possible.

To El, Mike's touch was stronger than any medicine. His kisses made her feel relaxed and happy. His hugs made her feel safe and comforted. His smile and laugh made her feel loved and looked at as a human, not an experiment.

To El, Mike was the best medication she could ask for and was the only medicine she needed when she wasn't happy or not feeling well.

He appeared in the basement a moment later, blankets and junk food in his hands. El sat curled up on the couch, a paused movie on the tv screen. He sat next to her, placing the blankets over them and setting the junk food on the table.

"Cuddles?" She asked softly, her voice sounding as delicate and as soft as a flower.

He grinned and pulls her into his arms, her head falling onto his chest and his chin resting on the top of her head. He shifted them and leaned back against the armrest so they could both comfortably see the screen. He pressed play on the movie and began to gently run his fingers through El's curls, making her sigh softly and curl up in his arms.

Mike was so intrigued in the movie he didn't notice that El had fallen asleep in his arms. Her head was rested on his chest, directly over his heart. A small smile played on her lips as she curled into his warm arms. Mike smiled down at her once he noticed and kissed her head, pulling the blankets over his girlfriend more.

Mike paused the movie, thinking that El would want to watch the rest of the movie once she woke up. He closed his eyes and rested his cheek on the top of her head, gently rubbing her back while she slept. After a short while, he felt the sleeping girl in his arms shift and nuzzle her face into the crook of his neck.

"Hey El," Mike whispered, turning his head slightly to place a kiss on her head.

"Hi," She mumbled sleepily, slowly opening her eyes to look up at her boyfriend.

"How are you feeling?"

El blinked and thought for a moment, "Gone. My headache is gone." She grinned and curled into his chest. "You're the best medicine. And I like this medicine better than those other ones I had earlier. You don't taste bad like those pills." To prove her point, she gently pecked his lips.

Mike blushed and smiled, holding his girlfriend closer. "I'm glad I could help." He pressed play of the movie and looked at the screen.

El smiled and kissed his cheek, watching the movie happily with her first and last boyfriend, the only person (medication*) she needed and the only person who could make her problems go away instantly.

So. Much. Fluff. *fangirls*

I am really looking forward to season 3 oml. I need Mileven more fluff so bad. Fanfics aren't enough, I WANT THE REAL THING

Don't forget to press the star button on your way out

GO CHECK OUT MY NEW FILLIE BOOK, STARSTRUCK