Daydreams •Part 1•

Inspired by a Mileven smut/spice fanfic...
No, I'm serious.
Don't ask...
(Age 14/15)

"Mike, kiss me please?"

"What- kiss you?"

El nods and brushes one of her curls back. Mike can't help but look at her gorgeous hair, her fingers which were now intertwined with his and her lips. Mike wants to kiss her so badly, but isn't sure if he should.

"Please?" El asks, her chocolate eyes meeting his.

Mike nods and gently presses his lips against her, making sparks run through his stomach. El smiles against his lips and slowly brings one hand up to his cheek. Mike can't help but smile also as-

"Earth to Mike!" Dustin shouted, and waved a hand in front of Mike's face.

"Huh?" Mike blinked and glanced at Dustin, a confused look on his face.

"You were daydreaming again." Lucas stated, looking around the now empty classroom.

"Oh." That was all Mike could say as he glanced around the room. "What did I miss?"

"The school bell just rang," Lucas said. "We have page 17 for homework in our textbooks."

"No, I swear the teacher said page 353." Dustin spoke up.

"Nope, page 17. Its page 17, I bet you 10 bucks." Lucas sighed.

"Deal."

Mike rubbed his eyes and sighed. "Let's get going. We should go find Will and Max."

Mike had started to daydream more, if it wasn't obvious. Ever since El had come home and after the Snowball, Mike's daydreaming had increased. His daydreams were constantly about El and his huge (and obvious) crush on her. Mike rarely saw her anymore; Hopper insisted on keeping El in the cabin for a year. It had been 9 months and Mike was suffering, again.

El and Mike talked sometimes on their supercoms when they couldn't see each other and were allowed to hang out together once a week. But that was no where near enough for Mike; he wanted her fully in his life. And knowing that he couldn't fully have her in his life at the moment made everything harder.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Her lips slowly connect with his, one of her hands gently landing on his shoulder. Mike smiles and places a hand on her lower back, pulling her closer to him. He hears El sigh contently as she melts into the kiss, not daring to pull away once.

Mike was intoxicated by the feeling of her soft lips on his and her gentle touch. His arms slowly wrap around her waist, pulling her body closer to his. El mimics his motions, slowly wrapping her arms around his neck, their lips never breaking apart once.

Breaking the silence, El mumbles softly, "He's going to be home soon."

"It's okay." Mike says simply, knowing that she means Hopper will be home soon.

Mike strangely feels no fear of being caught by Hopper as he gently reconnects his lips with El's again, the feeling too intoxicating, making him never want to stop. El quickly obliges, smiling against his lips as he draws her closer to him and-

"Fuck!"

"Language, Michael."

Mike rubbed his forehead and stared at the doorframe coldly, sighing as he realized he had been daydreaming about El again. He could almost imagine the feeling of El's lips on his, instantly making him smile and forget about the fact that he had just walked into the doorframe.