Late

Quick A/N:

My favorite IT and Stranger Things parody writter just released a Mileven song and it's seriously awesome so listen to it if you want and tell me how fricken lit the song is.

Youtuber: Aaron Fraser-Nash

I don't own this at all. I can't make something this amazing.

__________________

Now, let's get on with my Mileven oneshot, "Late"

Takes place after the snowball, but El is temporarily living with the Wheelers

Age 14/15

"El, wake up..." Mike said, rubbing her back softly. He and El were laying in El's bed in the basement. His parents didn't know he was down there yet; she had had a nightmare late last night so he had come downstairs to comfort his crying girlfriend.

"Noooo...." El mumbled, burying her face in his chest. Her arms wrapped around his torso and moved closer to him, enjoying his warmth.

Mike couldn't help but grin as he ran his fingers through her curly hair. "I need to go to school... we need to get up..."

"No... don't leave me..." El, mumbled, sitting up slightly. "Please stay Mike..." she pouted.

He hesitated for a minute then sighed. "Sorry El.. I need to get ready for school... I'll come back down before I leave, okay? And I'll bring you some eggos..." A smirk flickered across his lips.

"Eggos?" She asked, her eyes lit up.

Mike nodded and gave her a hug. She rested her head on his shoulder. "I'll be back soon, promise." He pulled away slowly and stood up, placing the blanket over her again before walking upstairs. "I love you." He said softly before closing the basement door.

"I love you too." El whispered before getting up and changing into leggings and one of Mike's hoodies. She ran a comb through her shoulder-length hair and brushed her teeth in the basement bathroom.

Mike knocked on the basement door. "El can i come in?"

"Yes." She replied and sat down on the couch and wrapped her arms around herself.

He walked downstairs with a plate of eggos in his hand and a smile on his face. His dark hair was still messy, and to El, he looked adorable. "Here you go, my princess." Mike bowed and presented the eggos to her.

El giggled. "Thanks Mike." She pulled him onto the couch next to her.

He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and looked at her outfit. A light blush covered his cheeks. "Are you wearing my hoodie?"

El nodded and smirked. "Is that okay?"

"Of course its okay, El. You just look really cute." His cheeks turned a darker shade of red.

"Thanks..." She pressed her lips against his quickly before eating her eggos.

They cuddled together on the couch until Karen yelled, "MICHAEL, TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!"

Mike sighed and stood up, looking at El who had a frown on her face. "Ill see you later, okay? Ill call you at lunch and I'll be back at 3:30."

"Okay." El wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. His arms fell around her waist and pulled her close. She ran her fingers through his hair as she felt his smile against her lips.