Chapter Eighteen

They all met up by the walkway in Shibuya and a tired Makoto was keeping her breathing in pace.

"Man, talk about wild. That was no aikido - that was some hardcore ass-whoopin'!"

"In Ryuji terms, yes that was." Eliza said looking at Makoto.

"I'm SO not pissing her off. I feel like she'll rip off my arm." Ann said scratching her head.

"She does exude that aura." Yusuke said standing up.

"...Oh stop it." Makoto told them getting up and standing along with the others.

"This is the most exhausted I've ever gotten these past few years...But it felt pretty great. I've never thought I'd become part of the Phantom Thieves I was after. Sis might faint if she found out."

"You mentioned her earlier."

"She's a prosecutor for the district --and she's investigating the Phantom Thieves.

"Wait, ain't that bad!?"

"No need to worry. A normal investigation would never lead them to a world like that."

"I must agree. It would take a lot of convincing to be able to get anyone to believe that. Take Makoto and I for example. We needed to be in that reality for us to believe it existed."

"Then again, it must be fate for this to happen."

"What do you mean?"

"I can't be like my sister. I had a feeling there would come a time where we wouldn't see eye to eye anymore. I'm thankful to have a sister who works so hard, but... there are times I feel sorry for her too. And after hearing my persona's voice, I clearly understand how I feel now.

"It appears you're not as reserved as you make yourself seem." Yusuke said everyone agreed

"I was just doing whatever the adults told me to."

"Won't she be perfect as our advisor? She has a sharp mind."

"I'll be blunt," Joker said and everyone looks at him.

"The stunt you pulled today was pretty stupid and you shouldn't have gotten yourself involve. Also, I'm glad you have awakened to your persona but I'm still a bit uneasy to have you on the team. I don't want you pulling anything like that in the Metaverse. I agree with Yusuke as you being our advisor but if anything like that happens again, I'll definitely take you out of the team. We can't be reckless in that other world."

Makoto looked down and nodded her head.

"I understand. I'll live up to your expectations."

"My expectations are pretty high, especially for someone who was almost close to ratting us out."

Akira said with a straight face that everyone was pretty bit surprised he can be scary and say something like that and have a calm face to go along with it.

"Eliza," Eliza was caught off guard by Akira calling her out that she stumbled a little.

"Y-Yes?"

"I'm very thankful for the help you provided us, but...if you have a connection with a person we are trying to bring down, please let us know. I'd hate to fight you or anything along those lines. We are here for you."

"Um...okay."

"Another note, I'd like to make you an honorary member as the Phantom Thieves."

"Huh? But! I don't have a persona or anything to be able to help you in that other world. I don't see how I can be of help if I'm being truly honest."