Chapter Forty-One

"The school trip is finally coming to a close. I never thought I would have the chance to go on the one this year as well..."

 Makoto said with a smile.

"It barely even felt like I was outta the country though. Well, with the exception of a little mishap."

Ryuji said with a sad face kicking his leg back and forth.

"Even Yusuke showed up." Ann said pointing out their artist friend and he nodded,

"I'm simply glad the storm didn't make its way here."

"It may not have been the most exciting trip, but we still had a good time."

"Honestly though, I'm thankful we didn't have to deal with the storm. They truly are dreadful." Yusuke said after Makoto finished talking. Storms were not for him.

"You know, I saw you guys hanging out all by yourselves last night."

Ann told the boys and Ryuji responded with a sigh,

"There a problem with that?"

"No. You guys just looked bummed out." she sadly said and Ryuji got mad.

"Shuddup! And why're you so interested? Something good happened to you?"

"Um, no." Ann was confused as to why Ryuji was asking but then he started smiling.

"Aha! So you're the same as us. Hey, Akira. Say something to this lonely girl, won'tcha?

"And what exactly do you want me to say? If she doesn't want to talk about it, why should I try?"

"Come on, Akira! You're no fun."

"No. I just know not to mess with Ann."

"That's enough you guys. It's almost time for us to leave." Makoto turns off her phone and puts it back in her pocket. 

"It felt like this trip went by in a flash. I'm not sure if I want to go home or stay here longer at this point." Ann said and Ryuji was pumped

"I'm ready to head home and get back to work!"

"Seems like Ryuji wants to hit the books. Hawaii change him for the better." Akira joked with a smug look and Ryuji was quick to correct him.

"You know what I meant!"

"I agree. It would be best for us to gather clues on that case sooner than later, correct?"

"Yeah! People're totally waitin' for us to take action!"

"Yeah. Yeah... Come on let's go then." Akira said and everyone followed Makoto to the airport to get on their plane.

With Eliza, she too was preparing to fly home and getting everything put inside her suitcases.

She made a quick run to buy everyone a souvenir and was now trying to fit it all in her last suitcase that was empty. With the help of Morgana she was able to fit it all and they both clapped at their achievement and now were racing to the private jet that was specially for her. Once they got inside, they both went inside and took their seats and Eliza took something out of her pocket jacket.

"Now that we will be going home and the ride back will be pretty long... I declare that we duel once more!"

"Ha! Ha! Lady Eliza... It's like you read my mind! I accept this duel and loser shall forever be trapped in the Purple realm!"

"Shadow realm!"

"That's what I said, purple realm."

"Yeah, sure..."