Chapter Nine

5/18 Wednesday, Afterschool

Eliza to Akira:

I got hold of one of the students who had the change of heart and is now requesting the phantom thieves to change Madarame's heart. I lie to him and told him you were the leader. He should be coming your way now. Wherever you are. I apologize but I will not be seeing you and the others for a while. I have something that needs my attention at the moment. I also want you to forget what happened in the last few days.

Akira to Eliza:

Thank you for helping us with info on Madarame. I will forget what happened that day if you really want.

Eliza to Akira:

Thank you.

The whole team was at the station waiting to meet up with Nakanohara. He finally shows up and they were ready to start the infiltration.

"My name is Nakanohara. Natsuhiko Nakanohara, the one who was posted about on the Phantom Aficionado Website. The mysterious person told me you were the leader and to just find someone in a Shujin uniform with a cat."

"So? Whaddya want?"

"You may have already heard, but there's someone I wish to trigger a change of heart in. An artist by the name of Madarame."

All of them were shocked and then Ryuji whispered.

"Ooh, you think this is it? Is the pupil gonna confess his master's secrets?"

"His shadow did mention Madarame as well."

"I'm... one of Madarame's former pupils. He gave me lodging at his home, where I thought only about art. I genuinely wanted to be an artist. There was another pupil as well. A very talented man, multiple years my senior. Obviously, Madarame kept tabs on him. Everything he made was claimed a Madarame original.  He wasn't the only victim though."

"All right, we got some real proof of the plagiarism."

"In response to Madarame's actions,,, that senior pupil committed suicide."

"Suicide..."

"He must have been unable to bear seeing his work praised under Madarame's name. That was when I disobeyed Madarame's pleas and left. But he quickly pressured other parts of the art world and my life as a painter was destroyed. I tried to turn over a new lead working at a ward office... but it was no use. My attachment to art warped my emotions. Soon I began getting attached to everything... In the end, I even turned into a stalker... Ha... Haha... I'd like to ask again. Please, make Madarame have a change of heart. Not only for me. IT's to save the life of another man as well."

"Save their life?" Akira questioned and Nakanohara nodded.

"Even now, there is still one young man remaining under Madarame's tutelage. I think he's about your age."

"That has to be Yusuke."

"Not only is he a talented artist he also owes Madarame for taking him in after his mother passed... He is the perfect target."

"So Yusuke's got no choice but to listen!" Ryuji said, angry about the situation.

"I actually spoke to him a few times back when I was still living at Madarame's. I asked him if he found it painful to stay with Madarame's and do you know what he said? "If I could leave, I would"."

"Kitagawa-kun..." Ann said depressed about Yusuke's living condition.

"I have no right to say this given my prior cowardice, but I don't want to see another suicide! I'd like to find a way to save this young man. He has a bright future ahead of him. Please consider that when thinking about changing Madarame's heart."

Change Society Persona 5 Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें