A Sing Off And Lunch

For Ch276Zj Just a heads up Tylers in this!
——————————
America let out a sigh of relief as the meeting was finally called off for lunch. He was really hungry since all he had been able to eat this morning was a protein bar and some water to wash it down. So when it was time for lunch, America grabbed all his stuff and bolted out of the conference room ignoring the snickers thrown his way.

He really didn't care about what the others thought at the moment because he just had to get some food in his stomach before he went completely insane. America made it out of the entrance to the conference hall and was walking down the sidewalk wondering what he should get to eat. The American had been so focused on what he was going to eat he didn't notice where he was going. He bumped into something causing the person to fall on the ground.

America heard someone yelp in shock and surprise then realized he ran into someone. "Ow, watch where you're going dumbas-" the person started to say but stopped when they made eye contact with each other. "Tyler?" "Alfred?" Ice blue eyes stared into Sky blue ones as both of them took in the sight of each other.

Tyler's once annoyed expression morphed into a soft smile that she only used when she was with her close friends with Alfred mirroring it with his own. "Here, let me help you up." Alfred said offering his hand to the human girl witch she took gratefully. Alfred then pulled her up to her feet and soon they were standing eye to eye. Well as eye to eye as you can get with their height difference.

"What're you doing here?" Alfred asked her noticing she was picking up something that she had dropped when they had collided with each other. "Oh I'm just looking for a place to have my lunch." Tyler answered a large picnic basket now in her arms. Did Alfred mention that the picnic basket smelled absolutely delicious? Alfred's mouth watered as his nose caught the scent of spices and sweets coming from the slightly large basket.

Tyler noticed her friend looking at the picnic basket with hungry eyes and giggled. "So you're on lunch too I'm assuming?" Tyler inquired since she knew there was a conference going on in the town they were in. Tyler's giggle broke Alfred out of his temporary food entrancement and he blushed in embarrassment.

"Yeah and I don't have anything to eat.." Alfred huffed mad at himself for not packing anything for lunch but then reminded himself that he was late this morning and didn't have the time to put something together. "Well then, would you like to eat lunch with me? There's a park about a block from here." Tyler suggested smiling as Alfred perked up and grinned widely at her but it quickly went away.

"Are you sure? Do you have enough food to feed us both?" Alfred asked nervously not wanting to be a burden to his only human friend. "Hell Yeah I do. I have enough in here to feed at least five people!" Tyler reassured him which made his previous smile return to his face. "Cool!" Alfred exclaimed as they started walking in the direction of the park that Tyler had mentioned earlier.
———————
When the pair reached the park they took a seat at one of the many picnic tables around the area. "So what've you been up to recently?" Alfred asked as he helped the human unpack the food from the basket. "Well I've been thinking about opening a recording studio here in Denver." Tyler replied pulling out a few containers from the picnic basket. "Really? I thought you wanted to stay in the East." Alfred said surprised that his friend was expanding her business to the West.

"At first yeah but now I see the potential clients that are around here. California is full of musicians who want/need a break and not to mention Hollywood." Tyler explained to him pulling out more containers of food from the basket. "God woman, why do you have so much food?" Alfred asked his eyes looking over the massive amounts of food coming from the now almost empty picnic basket.