Day at the Beach!

For AllanLumies
----------------------
America watched observantly as his baby blue eyes gazed around the meeting table that was placed in the center of a rather large and extravagant room. From where he was sitting America could see the stress lines on some of the nation's faces. Even Italy and South Korea looked a little anxious because of the work their bosses made them do every month.

America knew he had to step up as the hero and help everyone get rid of that evil stress! So America stood up from his seat and slammed his hands on the table effectively getting every nation's attention and stopping all previous conversations.

America grinned at all the attention and started making his proposal. "Dudes! We can't just sit here all day, it's boring! And I can see the stress lines of your faces so don't try to deny it. Since this clearly no one wants to do this crap, how 'bout we go to one of my beaches? It's just a about a mile away from here so what do you say?" America spoke as he looked around the room to see everyone's reaction to what he just suggested.

Wait, did America just read the atmosphere?

All and all everyone seemed to be interested even the more strict nations like Germany and England looked like they were considering the idea but one important question was still was on their minds.

"What about are bosses? Won't they like be mad?" Poland asked as he pointed a finger at America who only gave him a thumbs up in return. "It's cool dude I'll deal with them. Don't worry about it." America assured as he smiled at the Polish nation who looked away with a slight blush. Some nations were kind of in shock. America would deal with their bosses for them? Some of them could be brutal and quite unforgiving and on top of that they all usually treated America like crap. Calling him names, insulting his country, teasing about his weight.

Now come to think of it, America never once got angry at them or told them to stop making fun of him. Maybe America wasn't so bad after all. Said nation started handing out the directions to the beach he had mentioned earlier telling them all to meet him there in an hour.
------------------------------
The bad touch trio aka France, Spain, and Prussia were the first to arrive at the beach and were a little taken back by the beautiful scenery around them. The sky was a clear blue that complimented the golden sun that shined down on them perfectly. Sand started to get between their toes as they roamed the beach on search of the American nation who had come up with the idea in the first place.

Waves crashed against the shoreline and splashed on their legs. The three Europeans couldn't help but reminisce about their glory days when Spain used to sail the seven seas competing against England as pirates. Prussia and France remembered when it was just Europe, no new world or anything like it. No America....

"Hey dudes! Sorry to keep you waiting guys, have you been waiting long?"

Well speak of the devil.

The trio turned around and saw the one thing they never expected to see.

America with muscles and abs. Like mentioned before the world teased him about his weight and how much he ate so when America invited them to the beach they thought America would at least have some love handles, but no just some small barely noticeable fat in his stomach that indicated a love of food.

"Non, mon chéri. We just got here and were simply looking at the magnifique ocean." France said as he stepped away from the sea and towards the American who was making his way towards the trio. "I'm glad you guys like it! Come on I got some food and drinks over here for everyone." America exclaimed as he turned his back to the Europeans giving them a nice view of his ass. France started laughing perversely while Prussia smirked at the view, and Spain had a slight (more like major) nosebleed at the sight.

How did they not know America was so good looking? Was it because of the baggy clothing the other nation wore at meetings? Or maybe it was the fact that America was self conscious about him and his body after all nobody probably ever told him he was hot?

Either way America was good looking and the best part was he didn't even know it!

This is gonna be fun.
-----------
Soon after the BTT arrived more of the countries started slowly but surely arriving, all of them equally shocked by how America looked and how unaware of it he was. Even so everyone started having a good time from playing in the water to relaxing on the beach to enjoying the food America had set up before most of them had gotten there.

America couldn't be happier seeing everyone was enjoying themselves.

France smirked at the American who sat alone at one of the picnic tables a planing forming in his head that would hopefully end with the younger nation in his bed tonight. France slowly and casually made his way hoards the table and sat down beside America, who looked away from the fun everyone was having and at his new seat mate.

"Oh hey Frenchie, Sup dude?" America asked as he fully turned his body towards the Frenchmen who was thankful for the gorgeous sight of Alfred's muscle coiled arms and toned chest and stomach. "Mon ami this is simply marvelous! You've done such a good job, big brother is so proud of you. You deserve a reward~" France purred as he attempted to slip an arm around America's waist, but was stopped when a hand gripped his wrist.

"Sorry France not interested, not now or ever." America let go of the European's wrist and stood up from the small picnic table, walking away from said table. He had hoped that he could have some peace and quiet after all the weird things the others were saying to him today.

Those weird things being pick up lines and flirting. At first America thought is was a sick joke on their part and just ignored them or brushed it off. But it had been going on almost all day and America was starting to get concerned as he walked past Greece and Turkey having a fist fight over who got to build a sand castle was Japan first. All the while Japan was trying to calm the two down and stop fighting.

As America walked past them deep in thought, Turkey stopped trying to punch the Greek in the face and wolf whistled as he got a quick view of America's ass. America, not even looking back, just flipped the Turk off and tried his best to hide the growing blush on his face.

America heard Greece slap Turkey on the back of the head and shouted thanks to the Greek nation. Japan had come up beside America and started talking to him about anime and video games. America for once felt at peace and smiled up at the sky. So all and all it was an interesting day in itself.

Just another great day down in sunny Florida.

--------
Hey guys! Any thoughts?