Belame- Smooth Criminal

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates I've been swamped with school work lately. Anyway I'm going to be adding another part to the North Korea x America Human! AU but first I wanted to do this one first. Enjoy! Also this is somewhat of a glee!Au
———————————
Anger.
Humiliation.
Frustration.
Rage.

Alfred could feel every emotion flowing through his body as he walked the halls of Hetalia High School. It had been about a day since the Jackson off with Terra Academy and Feliciano was still recovering from the freakin rock salt slushee he took to the face. That smug Belarusian student had been aiming Kiku but Feliciano had pushed the Japanese teen out of the way.

Kiku was feeling extremely guilty for the incident and hadn't left Feliciano's hospital bedside. Alfred, on the other hand, was absolutely pissed. He wasn't able to save Feliciano and now the Italian could have permanent damage to his eyes. Alfred hated people who played dirty when it came to anything. Show choirs. Sports. Arts. No one ever has a reason to play dirty especially when someone could get hurt.

The second Alfred learn that Feliciano could potentially never see again, he vowed to destroy Natalya Arlovskaya.
——————————
It took him some time to come up with a plan since he knew while Natalya was arrogant, she was by no means an idiot. So he had to be clever. Alfred also had to make sure not to do anything illegal since he didn't want his club to get disqualified.

They had no proof that Natalya had intentionally assaulted Feliciano with that slushee but alfred was soon going to change that. He borrowed a recorder from the AV club so he could get a recorded confession from the Belarusian about what she'd put in that slushee.

Alfred would also have to act alone since he knows the club will not approve of his decision to go after Natalya. So while their all worrying over Feliciano and trying to get rid of Kiku's guilt, Alfred will be catching the bitch who caused all his friends so much pain.

Yeah, friends. He would never admit it out loud but the people in the club had grown on him. So to see them suffer so much made him angry because he knew they were some of the only good people in their godforsaken town.

Currently he was on his way to Terra Academy to confront Natalya and her cronies silently praying for Feliciano to be okay.
—————————
He arrived at Terra Academy marching through the hallways towards the auditorium where he knew Natalya and her group were currently practicing. Maybe his plan wasn't the most well thought out but it was the best he could come up with in the time he had.

Students gave him wired looks probably wondering what he was doing here as he wasn't wearing a Terra uniform. He ignored the stares of the snobby prep students and continued to march forward towards the auditorium. Alfred soon stood in front of auditorium shaking off any nerves still present in his system.

Once he was done, he opened the doors to the auditorium.

BAM!

The doors came open with a loud noise that echoed throughout the entire auditorium turning all attention on Alfred. Alfred tried not to blush in embarrassment. He hadn't meant to make such a loud noise but it got their attention so he should be a little grateful.

"Oh it's you." Natalya commented causally as he approached where they were all sitting. "How's life been, boy toy?" She asked him smirking at his angered expression. He ignored the snide comment in favor of glaring at them. "I hope you're all proud of yourselves. Because of you Feliciano may never see again." Alfred stated gaining a few concerned looks from the group.