North Korea x America- Sheltered

For SouseisekiAmazing
---------
Rain poured down mercilessly onto the streets of London creating large puddles and nearly flooding the streets. North Korea signed in annoyance as he was forced to walk the rainy streets until he remembered where the hotel was. The World Conference had ended twenty minutes ago leaving everyone to do as they pleased. Seeing as how much the North Korean hated socializing with other countries, he opted to go back to his hotel and rest. The only problem was he couldn't quite remember where said hotel was.

As the rain got worse North Korea decided to just seek shelter in one of the many pubs that dotted the street he was on. North Korea saw most of them were closed and looked up and down the street until he saw one with an 'We're Open!' sign. The Korean Nation sighed in relief as he ran across the street entering the pub. Finally being out of the rain caused a huge weight to be lifted off his shoulders and he felt the warm air of the building cling to his body trying to warm him up from the cold rain.

Hyung Soo looked around the pub noticing that there was nobody else in there except for the Bartender and one person sitting in the corner drinking some beer. North Korea noticed the man in the corner looked very familiar. Then he saw it. That telltale cowlick standing straight up. North Korea felt shock course through his body as he looked at the American sitting in the corner on his phone without a care in the world.

Why? Why did he arch enemy and crush have to be in here?! North Korea was tempted to run back out into the rain but decided against it when he heard the loud BOOM! that comes with thunder. So he just sat at the table the farthest from America hoping he wouldn't notice him.

Sadly Lady Luck wasn't on his side today as America looked up from his phone and saw him just as he was sitting down. America smiled brightly and waved at him from where he was sitting. Hyung Soo tried to hide his blush the best he could and managed to scowl at his crush. America frowned at the scowl and got up from his spot only to sit next to the North Korean.

Hyung Soo fought the overwhelming blush on his face the best he could but it was futile attempt. "Hey Hyung Soo! How's it going? What're you doing here?" America asked rapidly not noticing the blush that had spread to the others ears. North Korea was, for once, grateful for the American's obliviousness and just fake glared at him. "None of your business American pig!" North Korea snapped at American who winced a little at the insult.

"Okay! Okay! Geez, I was just trying to be nice." America pouted crossing his arms over his chest. North Korea sighed realizing he had been a bit ruder than necessary. "If you must know, I came in here seeking shelter from the rain." North Korea explained looking at the American. "Oh, I kinda did that too. I was looking for the hotel but I think I took a wrong turn..." America trailed off blushing slightly in embarrassment.

"You think?" Hyung Soo couldn't help but tease him even though he got lost as well. "Hey! Give me a break, man! Iggy usually helps me find the hotels but he ditched me for Francis." America whined looking a little upset at being left behind. North Korea thought about how he would never leave America and would cherish every moment that shared together.

When America started ranting about other countries Hyung Soo took the opportunity to admire the American. From his sunny blonde hair down to his lips America was perfection in his eyes. So without thinking he muttered out loudly, "You're beautiful...". America stopped talking and blinked a couple times before a huge blush appeared on his face. "W-What? W-What're talking about bro?" Alfred stuttered not used to getting compliments.

Hyung Soo realized what he had said and blushed brightly like the American in front of him. "I mean uh--" North Korea tried to find an excuse for what he just said but found none. Finally after much reluctance the North Korean sighed closing his eyes before opening them and looking at the American. Confused Sapphire Blue clashed with determined golden-brown as the two countries made eye contact.

"Well you see--I kind of have a crush." Hyung Soo confessed to the American who looked a little shocked to say the least. He never imagined his crush would return his feelings! America was so happy that he didn't even register that his body was moving on it's own. Alfred pressed his soft lips against the Asian Nation's chapped ones causing the others eyes to widen in surprise.

Luckily the bartender had gone in the back to check stock when the moment had started. Hyung Soo couldn't believe it! His crush was kissing him so that meant he must return his feelings right?

Before he could kiss the American back he pulled back looking a little sheepish. "Sorry about that. I kinda got caught up in the moment. I love you too..." America's words pulled at the other nation's heart and he pulled the other into a kiss happy for once in the time of his existence as a nation.
---------
Hey guys! Any thoughts to share?