Rusame- Stuck In An Elevator

Ivan stared dreamily at the American chatting with his brother across the room, resting his chin in his palm on the mahogany table. The Russian admired the honey colored hair and that one stubborn cowlick that stood up on the independent nation's proving to be just as resilient and stubborn as the nation it was on. Then there were his eyes; they reminded Ivan of the rarest on gems like Sapphires or Diamonds, they always seemed to have a spark of joy and youthful energy in them even in the darkest of hours. It was something that the other nations envied including the Russian.

But the most captivating thing about the young nation was his smile. It never wavered. Not during the insults the teen received on a daily basis, not when he was shot down before he could even speak a word, not even when he was faced with the Russian's powerful presence, something that both humans and nations alike tend to run away or avoid.

Why would Russia, of all nations, be admiring America, you ask?

Well you see, Ivan had a sort of crush on the boisterous American and was to scared to tell him in fear of rejection or worse. Worse being ruining the friendship he and America had just started after decades of being at each other's throats since WWII ended. It was truly sad, really. All Russia wanted was love and he couldn't peruse that feeling, fearing he would lose his only friend.

Life can be a bitch sometimes, can't it?

"That is all for today! Everyone dismissed!"

Germany's ever so serious voice brought the Russian out of his thoughts and back to reality. Russia gathered his notes, stuffed them into his brief case before walking out of the large meeting room as the scared nations parted like the Red Sea for him. He was so focused on his thoughts of rejection that he didn't even notice the sapphire blue eyes watching him with concern and longing.

---------------
America watched the Russian leave, concern swimming around in his sky blue eyes that many would find uncharacteristic towards a long time rival or enemy. Truth was Alfred had begun to develop feelings for the scary Russian. Well he wasn't scary to America, just a little creepy that's all. America guessed the feelings had started when the Cold War had ended and he had freed Russia from his alternate personality, the Soviet Union.

America had been the only one to see the monster that had replaced the one he loved. It may have taken him a few decades, but he was able to bring back the Ivan he knew. Not that fake one that acted as the real one.

Alfred had decided that from that point on he would protect Russia from anyone who tried to hurt him again. I mean what's the point of being a hero if you can't protect the ones you hold close to your heart, right?

America snapped back to reality when he realized that he was the only one in the deserted in the meeting room. Alfred gathered up his stuff and walked casual to the oak doors, which were wide open and walked through them, closing the doors behind him.

With an uncharacteristically quiet sigh, Alfred walked to the elevator and pressed the up button on the metal pad. Hearing the ding Alfred stepped into the elevator, not even noticing the Russian in said elevator. As he stepped into the metal box, America pressed the floor his room was on. As the doors closed a hand placed itself on the American's jacketed shoulder, who jumped slightly at the contact. America spun around to face the unknown person, but was surprised to come face to face with Russia's creepy smile that he himself found cute.

"Amerika it's nice to see you, da?" Russia greeted with a cheerful tone and a hint of noticeable blush on his pale cheeks. Wait blush?! Why would Russia blush at him? Unless he liked him back? No that was impossible! No one could ever love a fat obnoxious capitalist like him. It just wasn't possible!

Seeing that he was being impolite in note responding back America stuttered a reply,  blush only slightly visible on his sun-kissed cheeks. "H-hey big guy! How goes it?" America stuttered slightly silently berating himself for embarrassing himself in front of his crush. "Not much, just trying to get through the meeting, how about you podsolnukh (sunflower)?" Russia answered, smirking when the blush became more prominent on the boy's face. The younger nation was simply adorable.

Alfred's blush increased at the nickname and looked down to avoid embarrassing himself even more that he already had. Ivan saw this and his creepy smile softened lightly, grabbing the others chin and pulling up the blond to look him in the eyes. Before the romantic moment could begin the elevator stopped moving and the soon to be lovers paused and looked around, wandering why the elevator had stopped moving to the floor it was set for.

"What just happened?" Alfred asked getting slightly scared at the thought of being stuck in a box, again. How it happened the first time is a story for another one-shot. Russia frowned as his sunflower looked around slightly scared of being stuck. Maybe the young one was claustrophobic? Or perhaps something else....

Ivan shook his head and pulled himself together, he need to comfort Alfred right now not get wrapped up in his web of thoughts. Ivan pulled the scared American into a surprising warm embrace that was returned with equal if not more force.

After a few moments of silence, Alfred regretfully broke the embrace and smiled at the Russian, whom smiled back. Alfred figured since they were stuck in an elevator and probably would be for at least a few hours, that this would be the perfect time to tell Ivan his hidden feelings.

"Hey Ivan, can I tell ya somethin'? And promise ya won't get mad?" America said, looking away from the Russian's intense violet eyes in nervousness. Russia answered back with slight unease, wondering if the American had found out his feelings and was going to reject and leave him like everyone else did. "Da, what is it Alfred?" Russia answered looking down at the shorter nation, who had gathered enough courage to look him in the eyes. Then America said the words he never expected to be directed at him.

"I love ya, Ivan"

Without another word said, America pressed his lips up against the Russian's soft ones, trying to show his love through the kiss. Russia smiled brightly and kissed his sunflower back with love and relief at the blonds declaration. Both their mouths opened, each of the males trying to dominate the kiss, but in the end it was Ivan that won the battle and pushed his wet tongue in the American's mouth, smiling slightly at the soft moan that escaped the beauty's lips.

With the need for air and a bit a reluctance, the couple parted from each other both of them panting slightly, completely out of breath. Despite the exhaustion that seemed to seep through the air, the Russian and America smiled at each other embracing once more as they slowly slid down to the ground, never separating from each other even as they fell asleep, only to be found by a work who had come to fix the elevator.

----------
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed! Sorry for not updating yesterday! I was tired from studying for finals! Well enough of that, this ship was requested by Phantomhive2016 they are a fantastic writer, so go check out their stories if you can. As always please feel free to comment and request! Bye guys!