On-Duty ♥︎ Sugawara Koushi <Part 1>

A/N Just a small imagine, if you guys want a part 2 let me know! Plus a bonus - I'll be updating tonight again~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nurse AU

You laid listlessly on the bed, staring straight at the pale white ceiling. This wasn't the first time you had been admitted into the children's ward. You weren't exactly a child, however, your doctor had made the decision that you would have felt more comfortable in a friendlier environment. Just only seventeen, yet you seemed to always be in hospital rather than out partying with friends, going to the movies, having fun at the local theme park. Ever since you were young, you had a weak body. Your parents were extremely protective of you since they found out about your condition, always making sure you were never alone if you happened to faint. 

It was just another day at the hospital and again, you were not allowed to leave your room. Heaving a sigh, you sat yourself up, getting out of bed and sitting at the window. You were lucky to have a room to yourself and one with a nice view of the city overlooked with mountains. Taking this opportunity, you decided to take your art book out, getting your pencils ready to sketch. 

Quietly, you began, not stopping or realising that someone had entered your room. Stopping to look out again, you noticed a second reflection in the window. Turning slowly, your eyes met with hazel eyes. Your eyes widen by the sudden unknown figure, quickly standing up before rushing to push the alert button by your bed. 

"Hey! Calm down (l/n)-san," the intruder shouted, grabbing your arm gently to stop you from going any closer to the button.

Panicking more, you struggled in his arms, flailing as you tried to escape. 

"L-let me go," you whimpered, before deflating in his arms as a sign of surrender.

"(l/n)-san, you need to calm down and breathe," his gentle soothing voice melted into your ears. "I haven't yet introduced myself," 

He sat you gently on your bed before extended a hand towards you.

"My name is Sugawara Koushi and I am your new on-duty nurse as of today," he smiled gently at you. 

Hesitating, you held his hand giving him a small handshake in acknowledgement. No one had told you were going to have a new replacement nurse after your last one had left on maternity leave. You had assumed they hadn't assigned you another nurse as you were going to leave soon.

Yet here was a literal angel being sent from heaven to take care of you? 

You stared at his caramel eyes again, noticing a small beauty mark just under his left eye. 

"Cute," you whispered under your breath, unbeknownst to you that Sugawara had heard you. 

"Did you say something (l/n)-san?" he teased, coming closer to you. 

Face blushing madly you smacked your hands to your face, cursing at yourself for staring so long at him.

"(l/n)-san?!" he gasped in shock. "Are you okay?" 

You nodded, looking down in embarrassment to hide your strawberry face. 

"Well then, please take care of me!" he grinned, eyes sparkling with enthusiasm.