Litty Again (Thoughts)

'Fly to the city so we can get litty again
You know what happens when I get to drinking with all of my friends
I get so drunk that I don't know how I'm gonna drive
But that's okay cause that's one of the reasons to blow up your line'

2 Day's Later
Belcalis Almanzar

"So you really not gone pop up at her party?" Star asks E, who rolls her eyes smacking her lips.

"Why y'all keep pressing the issue? I'm tired and hungover, I'm going straight home I'll see her tomorrow or something" She shrugs waving star off and I chuckle getting comfortable in my seat.

We was on the jet headed back to the city, we left miami 2 hours ago at 8 and when we landed in the city it would be 11.

I was wild tired but I wasn't trying to go to sleep cause I knew we only had a hour left before landing.

"Bitch why is you still drinking?" Bianca exclaims scrunching her face up at henny.

"Easiest way to get over a hangover is to keep drinking" She shrugs sipping from the hennessy bottle.

"Just to wake up the next day with another hangover, put the fucking bottle down" Mariah snatches the bottle out her grasp shaking her head.

"Aight you gone be buying me some ibuprofen too" Henny chuckles crossing her arms over her chest.

"Cheaper than a liver hoe" Mariah smartly retorts.

"I'm mad tired" I yawn with a small stretch.

"You don't got a hangover?" Bianca asks and I shake my head.

"I'm still tipsy a little bit, my hangover ain't gone hit until tomorrow morning"

"This whole week been too litty" Star softly chuckles and I nod agreeing.

"Facts, miami showed us mad love this week" E chimes in.

"Miami always show mad love but they definitely kut up for the kid this week" I cheese reminiscing on my amazing week.

"It's good to be back home though" Star yawns and I nod agreeing.

I missed being posted up in the bronx but the vacation was much needed. I missed Onika the most but I was gone have to get up with her tomorrow cause I was too tired.

All I wanted to do was sleep.

2 Hours Later
The Bronx, New York
Belcalis Almanzar

Groaning I stuff my face in the soft pillow desperately waiting for my phone to stop ringing.

We had just landed 2 hours ago and I hadn't been sleep for 30 minutes before my phone started ringing, I was beyond irritated.

Niggas had me wild tight blowing my line up like this knowing I just touched back down in the city.

The phone silenced and I let out a breath of relief relaxing my body.

"What the fuck!" My scream is muffled by the pillow as my phone starts ringing again.

Raising my head I reach over snatching my phone off the nightstand.

"What the fuck you want?!" I answer not caring to read the caller ID.

"Why you t-talking to me like that?" She hiccups in a slur and I sigh falling back on the bed throwing my arm over my forehead.

"Why you keep calling me? You know I just landed and I got bad jet lag" I sigh closing my eyes.

"Come get me"

"Fuck no get a uber" I groan, I wasn't getting out this bed for nobody. Not even for her.

"Come. get. me." She repeats, this time in a demanding tone.

"Get. A. Fucking. Uber"

"Either you come get me or you're not getting no pus-"

"Send me the fucking location, you always doing the most bro" I shake my head irritated.

"You better not take all day either"

"Keep talking shit and imma leave ya lil drunk ass standing in the cold" I mumble ending the call.

Pulling up to the club she was already waiting outside the building with some lightskin nigga all in her face.

Pulling up to the curb she mushes the nigga back walking up to the car getting in the passenger seat closing the door behind herself.

I lightly shake my head as I pull off from the curb merging in the street.

"I missed you" She leans over leaving soft kisses on the corner of my lips and on my neck.

"Watch out, I'm wild tired and you doing too much" I sigh lightly pushing her back.

"Pull over" She drunkenly states and I briefly look over at her.

"Did you hear what I just said? We going home so I can go to sleep, you wildin" I softly chuckle shaking my head as I focus back on the road.

Ignoring everything I just said she attacks my neck again with her plump soft lips, this time gently sucking on my tender skin.

"N-nic, you gotta chilllll" My breath hitches as her hand creeps in my sweats.

"Pull. Over" She seductively whispers as she slides two fingers between my sleek walls.

"You ain't shit" I lowly moan swerving to the side of the street parking in front a random building.

Gripping my face with her freehand she smashes our lips together in a nasty kiss which she dominated, shoving her tongue down my throat as she pushed her fingers deep inside me.

"Mmm" I moan in the kiss as she curls her fingers up hitting my spot.

The air started to thin out and she softly bit down on my bottom lip trappin it between her teeth, she pulled back slowly inching it free.

"Fuck" I moan feeling my stomach bubble as she thrusted faster.

"Did you miss me?" She innocently asks and I wordlessly nod not being able to find the words.

Closing my eye's I let my head hang low as my legs grew weak in pleasure.

"Oh fuck" I whisper as the feeling of euphoria rushed through my veins.

My eyes where shut tight and my chest heaved up and down as she slowly slid her fingers out of me.

"You taste so fucking good" She mumbles and I softly smile with my eyes still shut but not as tight.

"I'm not even tired no more" I mumble leaning my head back on the headrest.

"You was never going to sleep, now get in the backseat"