Say That Shit

'I made mistakes and made that shit
You say you love me, save that shit
Don’t say that shit'

2 Days Later
Miami, Florida
Belcalis Almanzar

"I can have a shipment up to you guys in a week and a half" The columbian plug speaks and king nods stroking his goatee.

"I need twice the regular size though" King tells him.

"That's no problem, I'll have everything to you by the end of next week" He says puffing on cigar.

King stands up extending his hand and the colombian stands shaking his hand.

"I'll be in contact" King says before signaling for us to head out the large office.

The mans guards escort us back outside to the sprinter van king rented for the weekend.

We piled in the van and our driver pulled off from the residence.

"Me and Rio gotta go link with another plug in like a hour so we gone drop y'all off at the crib" King tells us and we all collectively nod.

"Club tonight or what though?" Rio asks and me and star laugh.

This nigga always wanted to party.

"I'm down" Henny shrugs tapping away on her phone.

"I mean I'm with it too but I kind of wanna go to the strip club" E adds.

"Yea I wanna see some titties too" I cosign.

"Aight we going to the strip club then"

"One's on y'all tonight" Star smiles and king playfully smacks his lips.

"Fuck outta here, one's on y'all" He retorts as Rio chuckles.

"Alright that's a bet, everybody get fifty singles a piece" She shrugs with a sly smile.

"Yea one's on us tonight" King mumbles and we bust out laughing.

"Yea nigga that's what I thought" Star laughs.

"You cheap as hell" He chuckles.

"It's so weird sleeping without you" She softly laughs as she walks through her campus.

She had facetimed me since she had a time gap between her two classes.

"Nah this bed in this house mad soft, I been sleeping wild good" I smile pressing on the soft cushion, shit felt like a cloud.

"So what you trying to say? My bed hard or something?" She raises her eyebrows anticipating my answer.

"Shut the fuck up reaching, you play too much. Always trying to fuck with me" I chuckle shaking my head as she cackles.

"You not biting the bait today though" She smiles flashing that dimply smile that I adored so much.

"Not today satan, I'm having a good day. About to go see some ass and titties later and eat hot wings, it's litty" I smirk sticking my tongue out.

She briefly mugs me before looking back up to see where she was going.

"Why you always gotta go to the strip club? That shits mad annoying" She huffs rolling her eyes.

"Nah you just mad tight, strip clubs got the best wings" I goofily smile and she tries to bite back her own but fails miserably.