Prologue

'Baby, is you drunk, is you had enough?
Are you here lookin for love?
Got the club goin crazy
All these bitches, but my eyes on you
Is you somebody's baby?
If you ain't, girl what we gon do?'

Belcalis Almanzar Aka Cardi B
January 12th, 2019
Highbridge Bronx, New York

"Yo star what's the word on those Puerto Rican niggas around the block?" I ask my bestfriend Star.

Her brother Kendrick was the leader of the biggest gang in new york, the Brim Bloods.

At 16 I had got brung home after being jumped in the stairwell of the project's and getting rid of a nigga for Ken.

Star was a bartender at a strip club when the night hit but she helped me run my small drug operation during the day along with my other bestfriends erica, Bianca, Mariah, and my little sister Hennessy. We wasn't doing nothing too serious but everybody in the city knew that I was the plug with the weed and pills. I was only 23 and I was making more money than the niggas I grew up looking up to, life's funny like that.

"Bianca and erica said they was moving heavy shit so we don't got shit to worry about" She tells me with her eyes glued to her phone.

"Who you texting that nigga darnell?" I knowingly smirk and she smiles playfully rolling her eyes.

"You know that's my lil baby" She smiles as I fake gag making her laugh pushing my shoulder.

"Don't do that like you don't got niggas and bitches running all through these boroughs" She smirks and I chuckle.

"Mind ya business" I smile as my phone vibrates on my lap.

"Speaking of the devil" I mumble seeing my ex nigga Tommy hitting my Jack. We broke up after we got into a bad fist fight 6 months ago and he been on my dick odee since, I decided to take a break from niggas since then and been dibbling and dabbling back in the female pond.

"That bumb ass nigga still calling you?" Star asks looking at my phone.

"When is he not calling, fuck that nigga though. I think I'm gone slide through starlets tonight" I tell her checking my messages.

"Well my shift don't start until ten"

"You got me at the bar tonight?" I goofily smile making her laugh shaking her head.

"You know I gotchu ma"

                           *Star*