Living Room Flow

'You are so creative
The way that you're makin
Love to me, you do me
Like no one's ever done it'

1 Week Later
Bronx, New York
Belcalis Almanzar

"Stooopp cardi, I really wanna watch this movie" She says mushing my face.

She was deadass about finishing this movie, I didn't even know what it was cause I wasn't paying no attention.

We was at my spot cuddled up on the couch wrapped up in a thick blanket, my feet was propped up and her thighs was throwed over mines with her head rested on my shoulder.

This past week we had been attached to each other besides when she was at work or school and I was doing street shit.

"You expect me not to touch you and we in here under this thick ass comforter? You buggin fuck this movie" I chuckle tugging on her spandex.

"Your fucking annoying" She sighs slightly lifting up letting me pull her spandex down.

"Just let me play with her" I mumble gently rubbing her clit in circles.

I slowly dip a finger inside her pool curling my finger to hit her spot.

She whimpers as her waters run down my hand.

"You was talking all that shit, look at you" I smirk pulling my finger out putting it in my mouth.

She stares at me with lust filled eyes as I slowly suck her nectar off.

"You so fuckin nasty" She mumbles as I put my hand back under the cover sliding two fingers inside her.

"She always wet for me" I whisper in her ear smirking as she visibly shivers.

I slowly pump my fingers inside her curling my fingers hitting her spot with each thrust.

"Shit" She moans looking down even though she couldn't see what I was doing.

"Nah keep watching the movie, don't let me interrupt" I mumble kissing her neck.

Thrusting faster her juices start to leak out and she moaned clenching her thighs.

"Uh un, open up" I raspily mumble slamming my fingers inside her.

"You gone ride my face after this?" I smirk as her walls grip tightly around my fingers.

"I'm bouta cum" She lets out in a breathy moan.

I steadily thrust my fingers inside her at a steady fast pace as I admire the motions of her coming to her end.

"Oh fu-" She gasps as she loses control of her body.

Curling my fingers up I repeatedly hit her spot letting her ride out her orgasm before pulling my fingers out sucking them clean.

"Mmm" I moan feeling my clit jump.

She forcefully grabs my face pulling me in a sloppy passionate kiss, her hand sliding in my shorts.

"Fuck nic" I moan against her lips as she slid two fingers inside me.

2 Hours Later
Onika Maraj

"Mmm" She moans as I take her nipple in my mouth tenderly sucking on the sensitive skin.