All Night

'Oh nothing real can be threatened
True love breathes salvation back into me
With every tear came redemption
And my torturer became a remedy'

2 Months Later
Bali, Indonesia
Belcalis Almanzar

"You set me free
I can't do this thing called life without you here with me
Cause I'm dangerously in love with you, I'll never leave, just keep lovin me the way I love you lovin me"

Smiling my eyes flutter open as the aroma of pancakes and bacon fill my nostrils.

I definitely missed waking up like this the most these past few months.

It felt like home.

Sitting up I flip the covers off my body swinging my legs over the bed.

The sunlight beamed all throughout the room seeing as the whole house was see through.

Standing up I walk in the restroom stopping in front of the sink to get started on my morning routine.

After I got freshened up I made my way across the house to the living room.

Beyoncé's voice had stopped blaring from the kitchen so I was guessing she was done cooking.

And as soon as I walked in the living room I was proven right, she was already eating her tray filled with plates of different food and she had mines waiting for me on the coffee table.

"So what you would've did if I didn't come in here? Finish eating then wake me up for my food?" I laugh sitting next to her, carefully picking up the tray I sit it across my lap.

"That wasn't a possibility, I knew as soon as you smelt that bacon you was gone wake up" She softly chuckles chewing on her pancakes.

"And you playing that beyoncé loud as hell" I chuckle quickly saying my grace before digging in.

"That's my song for us" She smiles taking a piece out her bacon.

"Makes sense, but why not krazy in love? Cause you damn near insane" I laugh chomping on my pancakes.

"Cause me being crazy is a given now, now add that on to our love being so strong and that's why it's so dangerous, I could snap anytime" She innocently smiles and chills run down my spine.

"Don't look at me like that when you say that, you giving me anxiety" She made me nervous sometimes cause I had really turned her into this unpredictable ball of craziness.

"I'm sorry babe" She chuckles leaning over kissing the corner of my lips.

"Mhm" I hum side eyeing her as I scooped some fried potatoes in my mouth.

"Stopppp" She whines with a pout.

"Crybaby ass, shut up" I laugh.

"Leave me alone" She mumbles poking her bottom lip out more.

"Cause I'm, dangerously in love with you" I sing to her pecking her lips making her smile flexing her dimples.

Resting her palm on the back of my neck her thumb lightly brushes over one of the welts on the side of my neck, a gift from lastnight.

"It's still stinging?"

"A little bit, you really be wildin" I softly laugh.

"No you be wildin, I can't help that you're too good at what you do" She smiles with a small shrug.

"Truly a blessing and a curse" I chuckle.

"Oh I'm aware" She mumbles and I smack my lips playfully mugging her.

"Don't look at me like that, you know what you did" She chuckles and I laugh shaking my head.

"Ate ya sanity out ya body" I smirk as she bashfully blushes.

"You not my innocent nic no more, I still love ya brazy ass though" I smile and she places a soft kiss on my lips.

"I love you too" She whispers against my lips.

"This how them scratches got on my neck in the first place" I softly chuckle.

"Let me go put some on ya back" She smirks and I smash our lips together in a slow passionate kiss.

"You know I love that nasty shit" I mumble and she smirks against my lips.

Onika Maraj

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face as I softly ran my fingers through her head massaging her scalp.

Her head rested on top my nude breast, her soft breathing therapeutic to my ears.

I was so at peace, I could stay like this forever.

We came back together stronger than ever these past two months and this mini vacation was everything that I needed.

I had used two weeks vacation time for our mini getaway and every second was well worth it.

I had everything I needed in this room, as long as she was under me or vice versa then I was content.

That's all it took to make me happy.

I was dreading having to go back to the city next week but I knew as bad as I wanted to stay on this island for the rest of my days I couldn't, both of our lives were rooted in the city.

The fact that I was going back with her gave me a sense of comfort though, we had finally gone back to normal and I couldn't be happier.

It took me some time to give her my all again but she was patient like how I had been with her at the start of our blossoming relationship and I couldn't have been more than grateful for that.

With each passing day she slowly healed me from the pain she inflicted on my heart.

She was more gentle with me this time around, more considerate of my feelings, she made sure to move cautiously with my heart.

And it was the little things like that that I adored so much, I couldn't stop myself from falling back into her no matter how hard I tried.

I was back in the palm of her hand, naked with all my flaws and vulnerable with all these raw emotions.

Praying that she didn't close her fist and crush me all over again, I couldn't handle another heartbreak especially coming from her.

But I had faith in her, in us.

And as long as we kept living in moments like this then I would forever be dancing in the palm of her hand.