So Gone

'Baby why you doin me like I ain't worth shit
Make me wanna ride past your house and sit
Kick down your doors and smack your chick Just to show you monica not havin that
So in love with you like a drug habit get
You treat me so unreal'

2 Days Later
Bronx, New York
Belcalis Almanzar

Walking over to the door I swing it open turning around as she walks in behind me closing the door behind herself.

"I wa-"

"You know what you came over here for and it wasn't to talk" I speak cutting her off as I sit down on the couch.

She sits across my lap holding the sides of my face smashing our lips together.

I lazily throw a arm around her waist as she deepens the kiss.

"What th-" I jump up in shock as Onika jumps on top of kiyo beating her face in.

"Chilll" I tug on her waist pulling her back but she had a vise grip on kiyo bundles throwing viscous blows to her face.

"Let her go nic" I yank her back lifting her up, turning her to the opposite side of kiyo.

Shoving me she starts swinging aiming straight for my face and she got me one good time on my lip before I got ahold of her fist.

"Stop!" I spit threw gritted teeth.

"Fuck you!" She spits snatching her hands out my grip storming out the living room.

Swiftly turning around I snatch my phone off the couch ignoring kiyo coughing blood up all on my fucking carpet.

Jogging out the living room I chase after nicki while unlocking my phone and opening my messages.

Catching her wrist in the middle of the hallway I harshly yank her back.

"I should be beating yo ass, what the fuck is this!" I shout shoving my phone in her face so she could see the picture.

"Who sent you this?"

"Does it matter? A bitch was gone for two days and this what you do? I trusted you, I lo-"

"First of all he kissed me and I pushed and smacked the fuck out of him in less than a second, why you going so fucking hard!" She snaps with attitude shoving my hand down.

"You still wasn't gone say shit" I shrug.

"Actually I was but ya stupid ass wasn't answering and then you blocked my number, you look so fucking stupid right now" She scoffs shaking her head with a chuckle.

"I-"

"No shut the fuck up, you was so sure I cheated on you because instead of calling me and addressing the issue like a grown ass woman you took the picture and ran with it. I never did shit with quavious but how many people did you fuck in florida?" She weakly questions, like she was just waiting for my confirmation so she could crumble.

I shamefully drop my head thinking back on how many people came in my room at night and left early in the morning.

"That's what the fuck I thought" Her voice cracks making the strings to my heart tug but I couldn't bring myself to look up at her.

"I'm sick of crying over you" She softly sniffles and I ignore the feeling of my chest caving in cause I didn't have the right to feel this way, she did.

"I really should fuck him now" She evily chuckles and I glare up at her holding back the vile comment that wanted to fly off my tongue.

Chuckling I take a step back from her before I lost control of my hands.

"If that's gone make you feel better" I blankly shrug masking my emotions.

"Bitch you going to jail!" Kiyo shouts walking out the apartment and I slightly turn around shaking my head at her as she presses the button for the elevator still talking shit with blood spilling from her nose.

"Bitch go clean ya bloody face up!" Nicki fires back as the elevator doors open.

"Fuck you hoe! You better not let me ever catch you in the streets!" Kiyo rebutes stepping on the elevator.

"Kiyo shut the fuck up and leave already damn!" I roll my eyes balling my fist in irritation.

"Please do so I can bounce ya head off the fucking curb!" Nicki shouts before the elevator doors shut.

"You bouta have this bitch sending the cops over here" I shake my head at nic and she rolls her eyes hard.

"Girl fuck you, keep my number blocked cause I'm done fucking with you on everything I love" She swears pushing past me.

"That's fine" I shrug and she flicks me off over her shoulder.

2 Hours Later
Belcalis Almanzar

"I'm outside, you might wanna come down here quick though" Bianca laughs and I pull the phone back from my ear ending the call.

Walking out my apartment I lock the door behind me before walking down to the elevators pressing the down button.

After a few seconds the doors slid open and I stepped on pressing the button that took me to the lobby.

The ride down was short, stepping off the elevator I walk a couple feet through the lobby before walking out the main door.

My feet plant to the concrete as my head spun trying to calculate how much this shit was gone cost me to fix.

"What we try to tell you about them sweet quiet girls? Now look at ya ass" Bianca laughs and I blankly look at her for a few seconds before averting my attention back to my destroyed Bentley.

Every single window was busted, I could see one of the big ass rocks she used to do the shit in the backseat.

The side was keyed "Fuck You" and she just scribbled on the rest as far as I could see.

And to put the cherry on top, she flattened all four tires.

"This bitch crazy" I mumble shaking my head as I ran a hand down my face.

"You better make sure she ain't put no sugar in ya tank" Bianca cackles.

Unlocking my phone I open my contacts calling my insurance company to have them send a tow truck out.

I was gone let her have her lil jazmine Sullivan moment cause I felt guilty and stupid as hell, I was too angry at myself to be mad at her right now.

What emotion are you feeling right now?