Allure

'Girl when you wear them heels, it's like you making a deal with the devil, your trying to lure me in'

Onika Maraj

"What you doing Onika?" I had her blindfolded because I didn't want her to see what I was doing yet, I push her back in the chair as summer walker karma starts playing throughout the room

I told you, you better stay prayed up
You never thought the universe'll be looking for revenge

The music softly purrs in the room as I walk behind her slowly running my hands down her chest until our faces were side by side and I could hear her softly breathing.

"Let's kick year 24 off right birthday girl" I whisper in her ear before walking in front of her.

You can get judged doing the girls like that
Thinking that nobody finna bite back
Losing your mind baby
Can't be sure, time's wasting

Placing my palms on the arms of the chair I teasingly grind my ass on her lap real slow.

"Damn" She mumbles and I smirk looking back seeing her softly biting the corner of her plump lips.

Standing up I turn my body switching my position sitting on her lap with my thighs on either side of her as I twerked my ass in her lap and whined my lips.

Nice to meet you, I'm sorry
I'm just here to do my job
Nice to meet you, know my name
Please don't fear me, I'm just karma

She gripped my ass in her palms with one hand while slowly caressing my thigh with the other.

"No touching" I whisper letting my warm breath hit her lips.

"It don't work like that onika" She raspily speaks and my thighs involuntarily clench making a small smirk play on her lips.

Let me dance for you, I'm sorry
Do you wanna love me strong, then I'm gone
This feeling's just for you and your wrongs
I am just here to do my job

"Atleast let me take the blind fold off if you ain't gone let me touch" She says and I get up walking behind her untying the blind fold.

I dropped it to the floor before strutting over to the pole that was less than 4 feet away.

Climbing to the top I did a spin trick before slowly sliding down in a split.