Leave Me Alone

[Kiyo in MM]

'On the block where it ain't good at
I can't sweat you I'm like who dat?
I can't sweat you I don't do that
Tell you the truth
I ain't want you to depart
I wanted you but I can't fuck with you cause you different you can't play your part'

1 Week Later
Bronx, New York
Belcalis Almanzar

Seeing her call for the millionth time this week I decline the call praying that she would just stop hitting me up.

I was going out like a pussy and I hated to admit it but what star said that day really fucked with me, the more time I spent with her organically enjoying her company would eventually turn into me having genuine feelings for her and I wasn't having that.

I felt bad but I was really helping her out cause I truly wasn't shit.

She was a good girl and I didn't want to be the person to change that.

I hoped she would get the message and just stop pursuing me.

"You ok babe?" Kiyomi asks snatching me out my thoughts.

Me and kiyo always had an off and on situationship, we were never together but the way we acted towards each other you wouldn't be able to tell.

"Yea I'm good, just tired" I lie turning over laying my head under her breast as she ran her fingers through my hair.

I shut my eyes ready to sleep this whole day away.

Onika Maraj

I frowned watching and rewatching this kiyo girls instasnap, bel was layed up on her sleep and she captioned the video "I love listening to her breathe lol😍."

I would be lying if I said I didn't feel all types of ways, bel had been ignoring me for the past week and then I get on ig and see this.

It was like a blow to the face.

"Girl you still sad over cardi?" Cyn questions and I shake out of my thoughts looking over at her.

"Right, obviously she ain't thinking about you" Chyna adds before I could get a word out.

"It's just weird how she started ignoring me all of a sudden" I sigh looking down at my phone hoping to see her name flash across.

"Look nic I know you like the girl and everything but she obviously fell back so you gotta let it go, I haven't seen you this sick over a girl since nina from high school. Snap out of it ma if it's true it'll find it's way back" Amber says rubbing my back and I rest my head on her shoulder.

Nina was a girl I dated from sophomore year of high school to junior year, in the end we didn't work out but she would always hold a special place in my heart for helping me come to terms with my sexuality.

Belcalis was different though, I had never grown attached to somebody so quickly and everyday we seemed to grow closer, or atleast that's what I thought was happening.

"Yea, I guess you're right" I sigh leaning back on the couch.

"Look, how about we go out to the club tonight and find you a new boo" Rah smiles and everybody seems to agree.