Gangsta

'You got me hooked up on the feeling
You got me hanging from the ceiling
Got me up so high I'm barely breathing
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me, don't let me go'

Bronx, New York
Onika Maraj

"What you mean come outside?" I whisper, quietly shutting the bedroom door behind me.

Softly walking down the hall I dipped in the living room then to the kitchen.

"I'm outside right now, come on" She responds like this was just normal for us or something.

"No, you can't just be popping up at his apar-"

"I'm giving you five minutes, you can either come down here willingly or I'll drag you out the front door by that pretty ass lace front. You know it's whatever to me" She chuckles and I roll my eyes irritated.

"You don't even know what floor his apartment on" I smartly fire back.

"And I'll go on every floor banging on every door waking everybody up until I knock on the right one, stop playing with me nic come outside"

"Oouu I can't st- I'm coming" I huff hanging up the phone.

I was dressed in some bikini shorts and a crop top already and I had my Fendi slides on too so I just quietly tip toed out the door.

Once I walked outside her infamous red bentley was waiting for me directly in front of the building.

Letting out a small breath of air I walk over opening the door sliding in the passenger seat.

"What is the reason?" I ask closing the door behind me as she pulls off from in front the tall building.

"Do I really need one?" She chuckles blowing smoke out her nose, I could tell she had been smoking for a while cause her eyes were bloodshot red.

"It's 1 o' clock in the morning, yes you need a reason" I lightly glare at her folding my arms over my chest turning my body so my back was against the door.

"Why was you up this late anyways?" She questions looking over at me as we approached a red light.

"Nevermind that, what is the reason?"

"I couldn't stop thinking about ya mean ass, I didn't like how we left that conversation earlier. Now why was you up this late?" She takes a pull from her blunt as she presses on the gas just as the light turns green.

"I was just thinking" I mumble unfolding my arms letting my hands sit in my lap.

"Thinking about what?" She pushes and I softly sigh knowing she wasn't going to stop pressing the issue until she got a straight answer.

"About me and quavious" I confess, there was no point in beating around the bush with her, nine times out of ten she knew the answer anyways she just liked hearing me say it.

"You probably need this more than I do right now" She laughs holding the blunt out to me.

"You're the worst influence" I mumble playfully rolling my eyes as I took the thick blunt from in between her fingers.

Bringing it up to my lips I took a long pull holding it down for a few seconds before slowly blowing the smoke out.

I think I did need this more than her.

"So where we going?" I curiously ask hitting the blunt again.

"No destination, I just wanted to drive around the city and vibe with you. I missed doing this"

"Yea, me too" I softly sigh watching the buildings past by as I exhaled the smoke.

Manhattan, New York
Belcalis Almanzar

"Fuck no nic I'm stopping right here" I shake my head planting my feet to the ground, I didn't fuck with heights at all.

"If you don't come then that means we climbed up 23 stories of stairs for nothing, the door is right here c'mon" She gently takes my hand in hers before pushing the door open leading me out the building and on the rooftop.

"I'm way too high for this shit" I sigh as the door shut behind me.

"Look at this view, it's so beautiful" She smiles looking over the city in adoration.

Putting my fears to the side I turn my head looking out at the city.

"Damn" I mumble, the city was always the prettiest at night but this view was breathtaking.

"I told you it would be worth it" She mumbles resting her head on my shoulder.

"Only you could convince me into doing some caucasian shit like this" I softly chuckle as she giggles.

Shaking my head I sit down on the cool concrete and she looks at me weirdly.

"You brazier than I thought if you think I'm gone continue to stand up after you forced me to walk up 23 flights of stairs" I chuckle and she playfully rolls her eyes sitting down next to me.

She rests her head were it previously was on my shoulder as we fall into a comfortable silence.

The warm breeze clashing against our skin as we looked over the city.

"I wish we could be like this forever" She mumbles.

"We only been up here five minutes and I already feel like I'm about to have a anxiety attack, I damn sure can't do forever" I laugh and she joins playfully bumping my shoulder.

"Shut up, you know what I meant. I want us to be this carefree with each other again, like the old times" She softly smiles and I nod with a small smile of my own.

"Let me put you back together, let me fix you" I softly speak resting my hand on her thigh.

Her eyes flicker from my hand to my brown irises, I could practically feel the nervousness vibrating off of her.

"Just trust me" I whisper slowly leaning in until I feel her soft lips touch my own.

I gently squeeze her thigh as I close my eyes deepening the kiss, using my freehand to pull her in closer by the back of her neck.

She hungrily kisses me back throwing her arm around my neck as I softly sunk my teeth in her bottom lip.

Placing two lustful kisses on her lips I rest my forehead against hers with my eyes still closed.

"I can't picture this shit with nobody else but you, I need you nic" I whisper letting my warm breath hit her soft lips.

"You trust me?" I question and she nods her head.

"I need to hear you say it" I whisper lightly brushing my lips against hers.

"I-I trust you" She softly mumbles and I smile kissing her lips.

Dropping my hand from behind her neck I softly grip her inner thigh.

My lips hover over hers as I inch my hand closer to her middle, pushing her shorts to the side along with her panties I slowly rub her sensitive bud in circles with my thumb.

She whimpers and I slyly smirk pushing a finger inside her.

"Mmm"

"If you trust me then leave him" I whisper pushing another finger inside her and she moans quickly nodding her head.

"O-okay"

"Yea?" I smile pushing my fingers as  deep as they could go inside her.

"Yesss"