Love Lies

'When it feels so good, but it's bad for you
Can't say I don't want it cause I know I do'

1 Week Later
Thursday
Bronx, New York
Belcalis Almanzar

"We popping out at starlets tonight" Henny says sippin from a red solo cup.

"I'm not gone be able to pop out this time, I gotta do something for kb"

I wasn't gone be able to pop out either way really cause if I didn't have to do this favor for kb I would've been with nicki.

"What you gotta do for her?" Bianca questions.

"Take her up to Boston, you know her grandparents live up there it's they anniversary or some shit" I shrug not really remembering the details.

"So you gone drive 3 hours up there and back why you ain't take her earlier so you could be back by night?"

"Cause the anniversary is tomorrow and her family surprising them, if I dropped her off earlier she was gone be bored at her hotel"

"So?" Mariah says confused and I chuckle shaking my head.

"Y'all bugging I can go to starlets with y'all anytime"

"Why she just ain't fly up there?" Henny asks and I shrug.

"I don't know, she asked if I could take her and I said yea, this was months ago"

"I guess, have fun on ya lil road trip or whateva" Bianca chuckles.

"Star gone be pissed, you know she hosting tonight right?" Mariah speaks.

"No but star will be okay, I'll fuck with yah when I get back" I was confused on why everybody was making this such a big deal.

First nic now these bitches, I wasn't getting it.

I be with these bitches everyday they didn't have a reason to complain, nic was a different story.

We only seen each other once a week so I could see where her anger was coming from.

I knew she was probably in her feelings right now which was making me feel guilty but I didn't know what I could do to fix it.

How could I cancel on kb on such short notice and still make sure she got to where she needed to be?

If I knew a way I would've went with that option with no hesitation but nic don't see that shit though, she only see what she want to see.

Hopefully next thursday she out her feelings cause I don't want shit to be awkward and we land right back on square one.

The whole situation was dumb anyways cause if it was any other person she wouldn't have gave a fuck but since it's kb it's a issue right? Fuck outta here.

My phone vibrates in my lap taking me out my thoughts, looking down kb name flashes across the screen.

Kb- You ready?

To: Kb- I'm omw

"Alright y'all I gotta go" I tell them wrapping a rubberband around the stack of money I had in my hands.

"Bitch you better be back in the city tomorrow" Bianca says as I stand up throwing the stack on the table.

"I'll be back tonight, by like 1"

"Be safe yo"

"Hoe I'm always safe, you know I move around comfortably in every city" I smirk walking out the living room.

Manhattan, New York
Onika Maraj

Snuggling the covers up to my chin I glue my eyes to the tv displaying think like a man.

I had went to the spa downstairs earlier and got a full body massage, ordered some lunch and now I'm just relaxing waiting on room service to bring up my ice cream.

I was sad but I was trying not to dwell on the situation.

It just kept swarming in my mind because I intended on staying with her the whole weekend, I had used two vacation days for friday and sunday.

I was going to surprise her but I guess it was all for nothing though, I always find myself and only myself putting in that extra effort.

Our relationship right now was like 85/15, with her doing the bare minimum and me keeping us afloat.

I knew we had a lot of obstacles between us, the biggest one being us both being in situationships.

Honestly I would leave quavious in a heartbeat I just didn't know how, I didn't want to hurt him in the process even though I knew it was no other way for me to leave without him getting hurt.

I was also hesitant because I didn't know the extent to how much cardi cared for this girl.

She never spoke about her around me because she knew better but I knew that they had history.

I knew she wasn't a threat to me but it bothered me that she had something I needed but could only have one day out the week.

Thursdays wasn't enough for me, I wanted her 24/7 365.

She could see her almost anytime she wanted to while me on the other hand only got thursdays and now she was interfering with that, I was sick.

Fuck her and cardi.

Rolling my eyes I shake out my thoughts focusing back on the movie.

As soon as I got engrossed in the movie room service want to finally knock on the door.

"Finally" I mumble flipping the covers off my body.

Belcalis Almanzar

"You was just talking shit about me wasn't you" I softly chuckle eating the ice cream.

The shock was written all over her features before her blank face took over, she couldn't beat that stubbornness in her.

"What you doing here, did CD not need you anymore?" She speaks not even being able to hide her attitude.

"Why you can't never just say how you really feel? Cause I know you was in here sad missing me and I dare you to say I'm lying" I laugh pushing past her walking in the hotel room.

"You always gotta be stubborn" I laugh shaking my head as I scooped some more strawberry ice cream in my mouth.

"So what happened?" She asks from behind me and I hear the door closing and locking.

"I bought her a plane ticket, it was hard on such short notice but I made it happen so I could spend the night with you" I respond sitting on the edge of the bed facing her.

"You eating all my ice cream" She tries snatching the bowl but I was faster than her, I quickly got up standing next to the tv hanging up on the wall.

"Watch out, it's almost gone now anyways you might as well let me finish it" I laugh eating another scoop.

"You irritating, fat ass" She huffs rolling her eyes as she sat on the bed.

"I actually haven't ate all day, I been saving my appetite" I smirk as her cheeks heat up a tinted pink.

"I'm happy you came" She softly mumbles and I knowingly smile.

Even through her stubbornness I could tell she was happy to see me, I just wanted to hear her say it.

"I would do anything for you, you know that. I love you" I tell her seriously, it was never easy for me to express my feelings but with her everything came from the heart so I didn't even have to think.

"I love you too" She dimply smiles.