Chapter Eighteen

NICOLAS P.O.V

AUTHORS NOTE:
just got the perfect song for his chapter🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗. It's the one and only " Dark horse by Katy Perry "💃 💃 💃 💃 Enjoyyyyyyyyy

"What are you? Her mouth piece? " I sighed, stood up and took off my wrist watch. " we can do this the easy way or the hard way Jessica. Either way, you will tell me where to find her even if I have to beat it out of you. Your choice." I said while folding up the sleeves of my shirt, I pocketed my hands and leaned against the edge of the fountain. " what makes you think you can beat me?" She laughed.

In a flash, I grabbed her by the neck, lifted her up and flung her towards the water fountain. The impact was so huge that it broke the statue. Not giving her a chance to recover, I ran towards her in full vampiric speed grabbed her  again and lifted her up, hitting her against the wall. She hit the wall making it crack. I ran up to her, picked her up and hit her against the wall numerous times until she looked numb and weak. That should do the trick... I thought to my self "Are you ready to talk now? Or do you need more trashing?"

Surprisingly, she started laughing. "Is that the best you can do? If so then I am very disappointed. Michael" She said her voice unbroken  as she still lay on the floor. I pulled her up so she could face me. I grabbed her jaw harshly. "Start talking or else." I threatened but she only smiled. " you have had your fun. Now, it's my turn." She said and without warning she flung me half way across the garden. I couldn't even stand. Fuck I think she broke my leg. It doesn't matter  I'll heal quickly. But I wasn't healing at all.
why am I not healing quickly?

From my peripheral view I could see her standing there looking at me from a far and damn she looked pissed as hell. In a flash she was right in front of me. I have never seen a vampire that fast before. "Look what you did  to my lab coat. You ruined it!" She yelled, her pink eyes glowing red. She pressed the heel of her shoes on my broken leg making it worse. I groaned because of the immense pain. She then grabbed my second leg and and kicked so hard that her heels went right through my flesh leaving hole gushing with blood. I screamed out of pain. I was surprised no body noticed or heard anything.

"Oppss! Did that hurt? Don't worry I'll stitch you back up once am done beating you. Oh! And you can scream as much as you want no one can hear you." She said with a wicked smile on her face. Then,  she grabbed the broken leg and dragged me towards the fountain. Fuck it hurts like a bitch. I thought to my self and tried not to cry out in pain. She then flung my body near its edge. taking of her lab coat happened in flash. " you see, am more of a emotional torture kind of person. So, I am going to drown you to death repeatedly until you beg for your life Michael. Just imagine dying then waking up just to die again." She laughed gloriously while grabbing my head and dipping it into the water drowning me to death. I tried to struggle but she was too strong.

Few minutes later....
I open my eyes as I gasp for breath. My lungs hurt as I cough out the water in them. My eyes dashing around the place for her but she is no where to be found. I check my leg and it has fully healed. That was slow. Does it have anything to do with her? I thought to my self as I stood up to my feet. She was stronger than I thought. "Welcome back to the land of the living your highness. Unfortunately your just visiting for a few minutes." She said from beside me near the fountain and she had changed her clothes to a leather black trousers,a white singlet and A black jacket to go with it.

" time to die again." She said as she  stood up, her boots made no sound as she walked towards me. " I don't think so. My leg is all healed now." I said flexing the leg just to make sure. She laughed before I knew it she was behind me. " then, I will just break it again " she whispered into my ear then, I was hit against the fountain. But my reflexes kicked in and I sprung around and kicked her in the gut. She fell  with a thud. I walked to kick her again but she caught the leg.

Using her boot, she stepped on it breaking it again. "Bloody hell" I cried out in pain. why don't I heal instantly? Then, I was flung towards the fountain. And she drowned me again. I woke up several minutes later. Then she appeared and killed me again. She killed me several more times but not once did I beg her for my life. However Every time I get incredibly close to begging. She was slowly breaking my spirit, tearing my soul apart taking away my pride stripping me of my dignity.

And here She was dragging me towards the fountain again I was barely alive because of the amount of fractures I had in my body. I could barely move. God I could barely even breathe. Everything was extremely painful I never knew breathing could be Painful. "Pl-pl-please s-st-stop." I begged. Then she halted and turned to look at me. " what did you say? I didn't get you." She smiled. "Ple-please st-stop i-i w-want t-to l-li-live." I cried because for every word I spoke, it felt like my chest was being shredded to pieces.

" Very well then. By the way, drop this plan of yours. Because if you cant handle me how can you possibly kill Daniel?  I am very disappointed I thought you will be more of a  challenge. Common let's get you to your room. Not a word of this to anyone or else I will come and kill you for real." She dragged me across the floor to my room and dumped me on the bed. " don't worry you will heal once I leave" She said as she shut the door to my room. I never knew she could be this evil or this powerful. Now that I think of it Jessica has always been here right from when we were kids. Or at least when Nicolas was a kid. She is one of the ancients am sure of it. But she won't be able to beat me in my own body.  As This vampire I am very weak. I think it's time I finally show up as my self.
Don't you worry I'll give you the challenge you seek Jessica. I thought as I drifted off to sleep.