Chapter Sixteen

Akira's POV

Sexual content ahead. Proceed with caution. ⚠ ⚠ ⚠

"Look, I have known Daniel all my life. Apart from our relationship we are also good friends. I just met you a couple of hours ago. I don't know you very much but I think I am starting to like you, not as a friend but as a mate." She explained. "Let me rephrase that. I am falling in love with you. I am not sure if it's the mate bond or not. But, I am falling for you and quickly I might add." She hid her face trying to hide the fact that she was blushing. She looked so sexy when she blushes like that and I suddenly got the urge to kiss her. But I knew if I give into my urges I won't be able to just kiss her and let her go. So i brushed them aside.

"I like it when you blush." I huskily whispered in her ear. I could swear that I saw her shiver. Then she blushed again. I reached out and stroke her cheek. At the same time bringing her face close to mine. I placed my head on top of hers looking into her eyes. I took deep breathes inhaling her scent memorizing it. Still holding her face in my hands I pecked her forehead. And when I was about to pull away from her she wrapped her hands around me and pulled me towards her and linked our lips in a mind blowing kiss. I instantly reciprocated the kiss.

I heard a blissful groan escaped my lips as I tasted and devoured her. Her hands snakes their way around my neck pulling me closer. I lifted her up making her wrap her legs around my waist. And my hands automatically moved to cup her ass squeezing them in the process. Fuck! What am I doing? This would ruin everything. He could seal me away again. I thought to my self. The moment I loose control Daniel would shut me out. I slowed down and pulled away yet never taking my eyes of her. "What's wrong?" She asked still panting from the after effect of what just happened. "I-I... I want to make sure you want this." I lied.

She smiled and began trail her hands down my chiseled chest down to my stomach her fingers traced every one of my abs. Her soft lips connecting with my neck biting,sucking leaving a trail of open mouth kisses along my neck down to my chest. Fuck! She is good. Everywhere her lips touch tingles with slight electricity making me hard for her in every way. I took a deep breath trying to control my raging emotions. " does that answer your question or do you need me to to say it out loud."

She whispered in my ear huskily. She then began to nibble on my ear lobe. While her hand trailed down towards my naval and then she stopped completely. Her eyebrows furrowing as she cast me a dirty look. " you don't want me?" It wasn't a question. It's more like she just realized I didn't want her. " put me down." She said in a cold voice. When I didn't move she pushed against my chest but failed to free her self. She then began hitting on my chest repeatedly. I dropped her and instantly pulled her to me she was hurt and I was responsible for it. I took one of her hand and placed it on my evident erection.

" this is what you do to me." I growled huskily. " however, I can't afford to loose control. Once I do he will seal me away. As much as i want to fuck you until you can not walk for days. I cant, because i want to be here when you wake up in the morning. And finish this quest together. Besides I would love to get to know you better." I continued taking harsh long breathes. Lisa looked at me with a triumphant smile on her face. "I am sorry Akira but right now I need Daniel." She simply said before I could register what she meant by that. My pants were pulled down along side my boxers as she got on her knees and took all of my hard throbbing cock in her mouth in one go.

She started bobbing her head at a very quick pace. "Fuck..." I hissed. "Stop... " I growled. I managed to push her off of me. "Why would you do this to me? You will choose him over me?" I was beyond hurt I was wounded and she had scared me forever. "Did you even mean those things you said to me? Gosh I am so stupid!" I yelled at her while pacing around the room trying desperately to calm my self. She flinched and tried to reach for me, but I avoided her. " i meant every word Akira but right now I need Daniel back. If I have to seduce you to get him then so be it."she said removing the hair band Letting her hair fall from its ponytail.

She used her fingers to spread it all out sexily while biting her pink full plump lips. She snapped her fingers and her top disappeared along side her bra into leaving her medium sized breast exposed for my eyes to feast on. She smiled proudly as I hungrily took in her details. She raised her hand again. Shit she was going to snap her fingers again. This time her pants would disappear next, I can't handle that. Oh God no! I groaned internally. The irrational part of me wanted to see.

"Please don't do this." I pleaded with her. She only smiled and snapped her fingers. Her pants disappeared leaving her entirely bare to me. My already hard dick throbbed at the sight of her Nakedness. "Come here little red." I said huskily. She had won, I lost control. But I will make sure that once am done with her she won't be able to look at another without thinking about how it felt to have me inside of her.

So... What do you think about this chapter? Please vote.