Chapter Seventeen

Nicolas POV

Today I face the council for questioning. If all goes well by the end of the day, I'll have Sarah turn her self in and make Daniel look incompetent. He will then finally realise that I am best to rule the kingdom and step down. After which I will have him assassinated. I took a deep breath as I walked out of the shower. Soon I will be with her. My soul mate, my queen. I thought as I walked into my closet and picked out a white shirt and Denim jeans.

I slipped them on and dried my hair. I sat on my bed waiting for the guards to arrive and escort me. I couldn't help but feel guilty. Sacrificing Sarah for my own personal sins. She thinks she is in love? She can't even see through my spells. I wonder who gave her the title most powerful witch in kerma? I am clearly more powerful than her. If not for the fact that I want to be king, I would have stripped her of her tittle. Vampires have ruled for so long. It's time for other supernatural beings to rule. Soon I will reveal my true identity. I smiled.

Elizabeth, I hope you will be proud of me when we meet again. After all, this was initially your plan. I don't know how but you somehow dragged me into your hatred for vampires. Which reminds me, that witch, Lisa has an aura similar to my Elizabeth. When I first met her I mistook her for Elizabeth. However, her powers are weak when compared to my loves. "Your highness?" I looked up to see who was talking. Oh what do you know, they sent Jessica. I rolled my eyes inwardly of course. " yes?" I replied.

" I have been standing here for five minutes trying to get your attention. Penny for your thoughts?" She said looking at me. Why is it every time I see her she has less clothing on? I tried my best to look away from her. That outfit can't be legal. She wore a black crop top and and a black school girl mini skirt along side a white lab coat. Along side some black high heels show casing her long legs. "Whats with the black is she morning someone?" I thought to my self. Her long platinum blonde hair was tied up into a beautiful pony tail.

" sorry I spaced out. What brings you here." I asked without looking at her. Her black heels made little clicking sounds as she walked towards the door. "It's time. The council, they are waiting." She said as she opened the door for me. I stood up still avoiding eye contact and walked out of the door heading for the throne room. It's now or never! I sighed as we walked to the throne room. I finally decided to break the silence. " what's with the all black Jessy? Are you morning?" I said out of curiosity. " yes as a matter of fact I am. Today, a lot of people will loose their life's. Some very important, while some irrelevant. Its all up to you Michael." She replied with a smile. I was surprised, she used my real name.

She must be an ancient to even know I exist. "Fear not, I will not expose you . Things around this kingdom have been very boring. Your arrival spiced it up. I can't say I support you because you have chosen to fight Daniel. Elizabeth will tear you to pieces if you lay a finger on him and so will I." She growled the last sentence. Her sweet smiley nature evaporated into thin air. However, all I heard was Elizabeth... She knew were she was and where I could find her. " do you know where she is?" I asked looking desperate. "Yes I do. And Don't insist I won't tell you. For your own good Michael keep the young king alive."

She threatened as we reached the doors to the throne room. " this conversation is not over." I replied as I walked into the throne room. She will tell me where to find her. She will talk, even if I have to beat it out of her. The questioning didn't do as i expected . The council still believes in that boy. The more I try the more faith they have in him. Something about him being the chosen one to unite the kingdom as one how pathetic. "I'll just have to kill him and size the throne for my self. Now, where is that Demon of a vampire. " I thought to myself As I walked towards her scent. After two hours of tracking her around the castle I still couldn't find her. "Who the hell is she?" I thought to my self as I sat down near the water fountain In the castle garden. For the first time since I have been in this castle this is the first time I have actually noticed a water fountain. " beautiful isn't it? I like to sit here and look at the water sparkle under the moonlight " Jessica said while walking up to me. " we need to talk about El-" "why do you think you can't find her Michael? She doesn't want to found. Leave her be." She cut me off before I could talk. " Elizabeth wants to live in peace. All her hatred for the Royal family, she wants to burry everything . Don't dig it up" she warned