Chapter Five

"Where is the dead body ? "I hurriedly asked Nicolas the minute I arrived. "Oh my God you scared me! " he yelled at me . "please don't do that to me again." He finalized. I don't care if I scared him or not. Lisa is on her way here to get Mal and she might see Nicolas here to."Where is the body I sent here?! Where is she?!" I shouted not giving a damn about how crazy I look right now. "Wow! Easy there, she is in the basement by now she wi..."I walked away cutting him Off. I need to cloak her that way Lisa can't find her.

Nicolas tagged along probably confused at my out burst earlier. Luckily for me he didn't demand I explain immediately.

We reached the basement. To my surprise Mal was fully conscious, she had knocked out the two guards guarding her and was about to make her sweet escape.
I stood there staring at her not sure what to do. Plus she had already seen Nicolas. Think sarah, think of something.

"How could you? How could you do this?" Mal's words caught me off guard. I flinched at how angry and hurt she sounded. Act innocent sarah you got this. "What are you talki..." a piercing scream coming from behind me cuts me off. Making my heart miss a beat. I felt as if someone spilled ice water on me. It was Nicolas. I heard him fall to the ground with a thud. I stood there frozen, unable to move. "I am not a fool sarah. I saw everything before I died you are the witch cloaking the assassin. I didn't understand why at first but seeing you and Nicolas together., now I get it. How could you?" She kept on talking but I couldn't here a word of what she spoke it felt like she was talking from far away. "Too bad you won't be queen because in a few seconds your mate will be dead for good." She said. Wait what? he is not dead yet? I can still save Nicolas.

I felt a little ray of hope. But first how do I kill this bitch? Let's see if this she can resurrect without her head. " not if I kill you first." I growled. Letting my vampire surface, fangs elongating, my chocolate brown eyes changed to a blood red color. Mal takes a cautious step backwards eyeing me. An evident look of shock on her face. In less than a second Mals head was flying in the air while her body fell to the floor with a thud. In a flash I was in front of Nicolas, kneeling beside his body. "Nicolas please don't leave me!." I cried cradling his body.

"I can't live without you please Nicolas please don't leave me!" I cried harder. My heart ached and I suddenly loose the urge to live. Without Nicolas life is not worth living. I stood up and picked up a piece of broken wood. Glancing back at Nicolas I said "I refuse live in a world where you don't exist my love."

I raise the piece of broken wood with my magic a few metres away. I closed my eyes allowing tears of grief to fall.
"see you soon my love." I released the stake. Aiming for heart, I closed my eyes waiting for the impact but it never came.
Confused I open my eyes to see a hand holding the stake a few inches away from my heart.

"what the hell are you doing?!" a very angry Nicolas yelled at me.
I froze not believing what I was seeing. Tears of joy came dancing down my cheeks. "my love You are alive."I sobbed I raised a shaky hand to cup his face. "you are alive, you are truly alive. I thought I lost you. I thought she killed you. I wanted to join-" but Nicolas cut me off by crashing his lips into mine wrapping his hands around my waist.

My hands snake their way up his masculine chest wrapping around his neck dragging him closer so our bodies will touch. I kissed him with so much passion which he mirrored with exact same passion. His hand left my waist to cup my but chicks, pulling me closer so our lower Half can touch. I moaned feeling his erection poke my lower stomach. And he began grinding against me suggestively. And the thought made me blush.

At that exact moment I sensed Lisa's scent. She was close. These bloody necromancers even in death they can track each other.
Nicolas sensed my discomfort and pulled away. "what's wrong?" he said cupping my face in his hands.
"it's Lisa she is near. "he furrowed his eyebrows clearly not understanding me.

"I came here to move the dead body away from here because Lisa is tracking it." I said trying to enlighten him.
"relax my love the girl is dead. " he said.
"she is a necromancer " I said pointing to the dead body.
"what's with this necromancers..."

he shock his head as if to shake the thought off. "so what's the plan? " he said giving a playful smirk and a wink. A wink that melted my heart." I love you Nicolas. I love you so much." I didn't even realize when those words left my mouth.
"I love you too baby, more than you can ever imagine." he said cupping my face and giving me a quick kiss.

" we need to abandon this house. She knows the location. Your family has a little cottage in the forest after the mountain. I know it's in the werewolves territory that's why it's perfect. If you are very quiet they won't notice your presence."I explained the plan to him. "I hate having to run away like this... " I cut him off by putting my hand over his mouth.

"she is here leave now" I mind linked him. He took a deep breath giving me one last glance and stormed off. I held Mall's dead body purposely leaving her head for Lisa to find and disappeared. I took the body to a lake and dumped it there.