Chapter Thirteen.

Lisa POV

Song for this chapter: imaginary by Evanescence

We stood at the boundary that indicates the end of our territory. Why am I doing this again? I asked my self.
Because of love you dummy. A voice inside my head said. No that's impossible i couldn't be in love now could i? I stared at Daniel trying to find the answer to my question. He noticed me staring and looked at me. I quickly looked away trying to pick interest in my surrounding.

"You don't have to hold it back. Out with it already." He said giving me an encouraging look. what is he talking about? And Is that look supposed to make me feel better? He noticed my confusion. "You have been staring holes into the the side of my head. I know you want to say how crazy I am and what an insane idea this is." He finalized. Oh! If you only knew what she was thinking. Shut up voice. I shook my head brushing the voice aside."I do think this is insane. But even If i object you wouldn't change your mind. Its better to join you." I said to him

"Well here goes nothing." Daniel said with a smile. He offered me his hand and together we crossed the boundary. I was expecting a pack of wolves waiting for us. But we only met a beautiful mysterious dark forest. It was so beautiful almost magical. The leaves were so green, the trees very tall and healthy, everything moved together harmoniously. The forest was perfect.

Too perfect. The fresh air it emitted filled my nostrils and I couldn't help but suck in more air. The place was so peaceful, so relaxing, yet it reeked of evil. The stench of death every where you turn. I could feel my powers multiply with every second I spent here. Daniel tensed beside me and I knew he could feel it to. The evil behind this mysterious yet very alluring forest.

"Daniel, we have to find a way out of here. Something tells me we aren't going to like this place during the night." I panicked dashing eyes to and fro scanning the forest for the source of this great evil I sense. He nodded his head copying my actions. Then suddenly something unexpected happened. It became difficult for Daniel to breathe. He was practically gasping for air.

He fell to his knees clutching his head tight with his hand. "Daniel what wrong?" I panicked. " I don't know" he growled. I watched as he moaned and groaned in pain. All i could do was cradle his body and cry. I was so afraid. I didn't want to loose Daniel because i love him. Oh My God did i just say love? And then I noticed, All the bones in his body were moving. Scratch that rearranging. That must be so painful. After a couple of hours it stopped and his breathing was now steady and peaceful. Then he moved attempting to stand up.

I helped him get to his feet. "Are you alright? And what the hell was that?" I asked him. But he just stood there and didn't respond. So I look up to face him and instantly regretted it. Instead of blue orbs I saw forest Green orbs staring down at me. I don't like the way he was looking at me. I could feel a chill going down my spine and not the good kind. I knew that wasn't Daniel. He arched his left eyebrow while using his eyes to scan my body in a very irritating and lustful manner. I cringed at the gesture taking an instinctive step back. I have never felt so exposed in my life I desperately wanted to cover my self.

For a split second he winced like he was in pain and then a familiar blue eyes reappeared. "Run." He grabbed my shoulders and whispered. I didn't have to be told twice. Besides he seemed to be having an internal battle with him self. His eyes kept changing from blue to green and the blue again.

Daniel was blocking the road to the werewolf's territory. Which left me with only one choice to run backwards towards our territory. " This situation is not fun, hence As fast as light i shall run" I quickly recited a speed spell which will enable me to out run a vampire. I turned around and sprinted towards my destination.

"Miiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnneeeee" I heard a loud growl coming from Daniel. I turned around and saw a huge wolf chasing me. It's fur was jet black with emerald green strips around his neck and legs and a little on the tail too. I knew it was Daniel because of those frightful green eyes. I am glad he finally shifted to his wolf form but now I am being chased by a huge wolf. I ran through the boundary into our territory.

I can't run from it forever so I formulated a plan. I stopped and turned around ready to cast a sleep spell on it. However, the huge wolf couldn't get through the boundary. An invisible wall keeps blocking it from passing through. It kept banging its body against the wall repeatedly. It howled in pain and paced back and forth restlessly. Then he stopped. Why did he stop? He shifted back to human form revealing a very naked Daniel.

An evident smirk of victory appearing on his lips. I watched him walk through the barrier to our territory. He stood a few feet from me observing me. I had to force my self to look away. Breathe Lisa just breathe. "why did you run away? " he asked clenching his fists. He look genuinely hurt that I ran away. seriously? How could he not care that he was naked right now?

"Uh.. Daniel he... Uh he... Told me to run." I was at a loss for words initially but I found self confidence. He rolled his eyes at the statement. " come. " he simply Demanded. I blinked a couple of times. And took an instinctive step backwards. He growled his green orbs glowing.

Something tells me he wouldn't hurt me, yet Daniels warning insinuated that he would hurt me. So I decided to follow my instincts and covered the distance between us. " Hi I am Daniels wolf And you are my soul mate." The took my hand pulled me closer to him. Urrrggggh! This is going to be hard!

Lisa finally found her mate. 💃💃💃💃

I wonder who the vampire side of Daniel will mate.🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔