Chapter Ten

NICOLAS POV

" you stupid little bitch" I yelled at her as I stood up. Sarah flinched almost as if I physically hurt her. " how can you be so stupid? " I continued to yell.
" I am sorry. Please forgive me" she sobbed while trying to walk up to me for support. But right now I didn't care how she felt so I avoided her. She gasped and tried to blink her tears away.
" how can you be so reckless? I told you David is very wise. " I reprimanded her.

" I know I messed up. I'll do anything to make it right Nicolas. I swear, I'll do anything" she fell to her knees crying.
"Please give me a chance to make things right. I can't live without you. If you leave me I'll die." She pleaded and I could see the desperation in her eyes.

"its alright babe. Everyone makes mistakes besides I couldn't leave you even if I wanted, you are my soul mate remember?" I poked her nose. She hugged me and sobbed. Sarah may be strong and powerful but she has a weakness. Her heart its the only weakness she has. I will use her feelings for me to manipulate her into sacrificing her self for me to get the throne.

" there is a way you can redeem your self. But its extremely risky and if this goes wrong we will loose everything." I said while stroking her cheeks. She look up to me with hopefully eyes. " I'll do it." She said looking determined. " I am not too sure about that Sarah". I pretended to object. " you haven't even heard the plan yet." I said standing up and turning my back to her. I could hear some shuffling from behind.

"Now that I am thinking about it,I can't take the risk. Because I might loose you." I told her turning to face her. "I love you too much Babby." I pulled her close to me and kissed her forehead. " you could never loose me Nicolas." She said while looking up at me. " I was thinking, what if I go back to the castle. Then I will lead Daniel to think you kidnapped me, killed my father and murdered Alex. After a few days I'll pretend to capture you and bring you to Justice. "

"That way you make Daniel look incompetent as a king. The council will seize the throne and give it to you. Once your king, you will pardon me and i am free to go."She cut me off,completing the conspiracy. Little did she know that I have no intention of pardoning her. Her execution is going to be my first act of justice as king. Instead of her I'll marry my real mate. I kept her away from all this blood shed. I don't want my darkness to stain her light.

" this is perfect Nicolas. No one will suspect a thing." She said looking excited. "you should leave now so it will look like you escaped while I was out today." She elaborated. She is so smart. "This is why I love you so much." I said and kissed her. I let her go and stepped away . "I'll see you in two days time babe. Make sure you look pretty." I winked at her and walked out the door heading straight to the castle I'll arrive at dawn.

What the fuuuuccckkk??

He is sacrificing her?

She has no clue what he has in store for her poor thing.