Chapter Twelve

Daniel couldn't get any sleep and It was five in the morning. He took a quick cold shower and sat patiently waiting for a reply from Lisa. He texted her yesterday requesting they meet at dawn today. They had to find Sarah quick, the sooner the better. Before she decides to kill Nicolas. Lisa is Sarah's best friend she knows her the best. Besides Jessica had told him a long time ago that they weren't real soul mates. His phone beeped and he quickly reached for it. Lisa finally replied.

The message said " yes your Majesty I'll be ready in 30 mins." Why has she developed a habit of calling him your majesty? He thought to him self. With that he grabbed his coat and out of the room he went. It took him about forty minutes to get to her house. He rang the door bell and patiently waited for her to open. Lisa just came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her torso when she heard the door bell ring. She knew it was Daniel. She contemplated putting on some clothes but then he is the king. And it won't be polite to keep him waiting.

She was expecting him so she went and opened the door. "Good morning your Majesty " she greeted with a slight bow. He may have been her ex lover in the past but right now he is the king. " please, call me Daniel" he said and walked passed her into the apartment she shut the door and followed him. " you don't have a hangover? You were pretty drunk last night."

Daniel said while settling into a near by chair. Little did he know that Lisa has no memory at all. She doesn't remember him coming into her apartment. In fact she planned on telling him all that she discovered yesterday. But she wasn't going to show him she didn't remember. " what can I say? I handle my alcohol pretty well." She shrugged and walked to the kitchen to make some tea. She intends to cast a memory spell on the tea to help her recall.

But Daniel saw right through her lie."Really now?" Daniel chuckled. " tell me,what you said right before I left your house."he said walking up to her his eyes twinkling with mischief. But she was to distracted to notice any sign of movement from behind her. " your trying to make that memory tea of yours aren't you?" She head his voice in her ear. She jumped and turned around.

When she did she instantly regretted it, not only because he was so close but because she wasn't properly dressed. " Uh... Uh... You got me." she said Fidgeting and playing with the edge of her towel. For some reason she found the tiles in her kitchen very interesting. " you know, there is no need to make that tea. I could tell you everything that happened yesterday. That is if you want."

He took a couple of steps away from her his eyes never leaving her form. Lisa released a breathe she didn't even know she was holding." y-you don't have to. I-i wouldn't want to stress you." She stuttered. Something about Daniel always made her nervous.
What did I do yesterday? I hope I didn't embarrass my self. She inwardly panicked.

" if you insist." Daniel chuckled again. He sat back down and watch her brew the tea. He couldn't wait for her to remember. The thought made him smile. After setting the tea to brew she walked into her bedroom. When she returned she was fully clothed. She wore a emerald green T- shirt that compliments her eyes.

Together with Black jeans and a pair of black boots to go. Her red hair was tied into a pony tail. She poured the tea into a cup and sat across Daniel. She took a couple of sips. She couldn't help but notice Daniels smile growing wider as she drinks her tea and that made her nervous. Half way through drinking her tea. Lisa began getting flash backs.

Flash back

"hey Daniel you are an asshole you know that? Toying with my emotions. You found your mate and dumb me. Then turn around at night sneak into my room and seduce me. You fuck me so good that no other guy can......" I sluggishly said and then i giggled

"oh but don't worry i like it i really do. Its so good with you" i stood up walked to him and grabbed his shirt.
"i need you please. Make love to me" i sounded vulnerable besides i was drunk.

" you are drunk" he gently shove me of him to the chair.
"maybe i am drunk but i know i wont regret it i never do. Please you owe me this" she begged.
"only when you are sobber little red" he carried me bridal style to my room and placed me on the bed. He pecked my forehead and left my apartment.

Lisa's eyes where as wide as saucers. Her mouth hung open. She mistakenly dropped her mug causing the contents to spill on her rug. As she began to recall all the things she said. She looked up to Daniels who was wearing an evil smirk. She can't believe she said all those things to him. "You know, it is said that a persons true feelings are revealed when they are drunk." Daniels statement made her snap back to reality.

"Your Maje..... No, Daniel I am so sorry. I didn't really mean those things I said. I understand,that you've met your mate and I am happy for you. I really am." She apologised besides, She needed to explain her self. "And thank you for not listening to me." She expressed her gratitude. He chuckled "calm down little red, I won't bite and your welcome. Now that you remember, let's talk about why I am here. I want you to accompany me to the werewolves territory." He explained to her. His mood suddenly becoming serious. He has gone insane she thought to her self. "Daniel its too dangerous. Last time I checked the were wolves aren't exactly friendly." She objected to his insane idea.

"Lisa I am part werewolf. Once we get there I'll shift and talk to their Alfa. They will listen." He reminded her that his not just a vampire. " okay let's say we go and they listen. What can they do to help our situation? Daniel" She asked. Daniel smiled. " Rumor has it the were wolves have a powerful being in their midst. I believe she is an oracle of some sort. She sees everything. Haven't you ever wondered why the werewolves are never caught of guard? During war. They also have never lost a fight? I believe she is responsible. If the rumors are true, She can tell us who is behind all this killings." He elaborated.

"Look I know its risky that's exactly why I saved it for last. This is the only chance we have. Right now I have run out of choices Lisa. Nicolas is all I have left they are all gone."Lisa could see the desperation in his eyes. She couldn't say no to him. She released a deep breath. "okay I'll come with you." She agreed but mentally cursed her self for it. "wait? What do you mean by Nicolas is the only one left?" She inquired. "She killed him Lisa. She killed him and dumped the body in front of the castle." Daniel said with a stern face and a very deadly look in his eyes.

"I am sorry for your loss." She offered her condolences. Now she understands why he is willing to go through such lengths. She got up and walked to her fridges and brought out blood bag. "You look hungry. If your going to fight a bunch of crazy werewolves you should at least feed." She gave him the bag. Which he drank hurriedly. "Its been long. Your blood is the best I have ever had. Have I ever told you that?" Daniel moaned in bliss. His eyes turned red and his fangs elongated. Showing his true vampire form.