Chapter Four.

Sarah POV

"Why didn't you ever tell me you were a hybrid?" Lisa said to me looking upset.
"Just the same as you didn't tell me you were a necromancer so we are even" i said in a duh tone.
"Yes your right i guess we both had our secretes." Lisa said looking a little sad. "Hey, look at me." I said cupping her face "i didn't mean to hide it from you i just didn't know how to tell you about it beside, i didn't want to endanger you. I know you felt the same that's why you didn't tell me about your necromancy stuff." I said slightly grimacing at the sound of it.

"I am sorry too." She gave me a sad smile. I smiled to.

"So? Let's talk about what you saw in my basement, you know about the witch......." I let my sentence trail off .
"Oh yes" she recovering rather quickly from her slump "i saw her the girl." She whispered almost like she was afraid someone was eavesdropping. Shit! Look calm, don't panic! don't panic! I sat there making sure i gave her an expressionless face. I cant let her see my fears.

"Well? What did she look like? Don't leave me in suspense." I said pretending to look interested and irritated towards her silence.

"Sorry okay? I got lost in my thoughts" i groaned irritatingly
"I saw the girl, the one who poisoned the king." How?
"She is a maid in the castle her name is Susan. But, i couldn't see the witch i mean i caught a glimpse of her then i died. And now i cant remember a thing. I can only remember the colour of. Her hair its brown like yours." She concluded staring at my hair as if it has grown thorns. Okay that's a relief at least she doesn't remember a face. "How ? How did you figure all this out?" I asked

"Well... i may or may not have borrowed your powers released for the uncloaking spell. Rendering your amulet burnt and mal dead." Lisa said looking very guilty. "So that's why the uncloaking spell never worked. And because of you Mal is dead. She is gone." I said bursting into tears. Covering my face with my hands trying to suppress my sobs. "No Sarah, Mal is not dead she is a necromancer i sensed it the minute i walked into your house." Lisa said in a consoling voice. That means she will resurrect soon. Just great.

I looked at Lisa, my chocolate brown orbs trying to find a clue or hint of uncertainty in her hazel green ones. Instead i found nothing but sincerity. "Really? She is alive that's great how do we find her?" I said trying my best to look happy about it. "I already did." Lisa said looking so proud of her self. I need to get out of here.

"Really you are a genius Lisa. I need to get back to Alex before he crushes my house to dust in a fit of rage. Lets split up you go after Mal and i go after Alex deal?" I said in a very calm tone trying to hide my anxiety. "Yeah deal we have to move fast it will be better if you....." Not allowing Lisa to finish her sentence i teleported to Nicolas.