Chapter Fifteen

Sarah noticed Lisa and without hesitation lunged at her with full vampire speed. Due to the speed spell Lisa Cast earlier she easily dodged. Causing Sarah to hit a nearby wall. Sarah regained her stance immediately and eyed Lisa probably wondering how did her witch friend become so fast. She then heard a low growl from beside Lisa.

She turned and saw a huge jet black wolf. The only thing visible in its body was the green stripes. The rest of it merged with the dark. She didn't let it show but she was petrified of the wolf. Then the notices the green eyes. King of wolves. How did this novice of a  witch  find him? She thought to her self.

"Your majesty." Sarah bowed a little hoping she could get on its good side. But it only growled at her. Getting ready to attack.
" Akira Don't! This one is mine. besides, I need her alive." Lisa said to the wolf. It huffed not listening to her. He growled lowering his stance  ready to pounce on Sarah.

"Attack her and the deal is off." Lisa said with a stern face and he knew she meant it. The wolf huffed in annoyance but backed Off anyway. He went to lay near a tree But he never took his eyes of Sarah. Sarah was relieved that she wouldn't have to fight the king of wolves. She doubted she would survive.

But how did Lisa meet him and what deal did she make? Sarah thought to her self. " what happened to you Sarah? What happened to the sweet lovely girl I knew? What happened to my best friend?" Lisa's voice pulled her out of her thoughts. Sarah looked at Lisa who Tried to hide the hurt in her voice but failed miserably.

She felt a pang of hurt in her heart and maybe a little guilt. She knew she had hurt her best friend. " what made you do all these things?" She asked this time a tear falling from her eye. " I am so sorry Lisa I never meant for you to get hurt. I didn't want to drag you into this." Sarah said remorse clearly evident in her voice. " why? Why Do you insist on doing this?" Lisa asked her.     "this is all for Nicolas. I love him Lisa." She said with a smile on her face. Nicolas? Was he involved? Oh my God what if Nicolas was the evil mastermind behind all this? Lisa wondered.

Another tear fell from Lisa's face. "including sacrificing me? Trying to set me up? How could you?" Lisa yelled and broke down crying. Not being able to hold back the tears any longer. "How could you I thought we were best friends." She repeated her voice was barely audible. Lisa looked broken. " Lisa I never meant to hurt you. Nicolas he needed a scapegoat to........" She began explaining then stopped and furrowed her eyebrows. Realizing she just said to much.

Sarah mentally scolded her self. She had already ruined the plan once by failing to frame Lisa and now she had said too much. So Nicolas is involved. Oh My God this is going to ruin Daniel forever. He will never recover from this. Lisa thought to herself.
"I am so sorry Lisa. But you know to much." Sarah growled telepathically not trusting her voice. She then lunged at Lisa once more.

Lisa wasn't paying attention she was trying to figure out why Nicolas would kill his own family like that. But she regained her posture and dodged just in time. Sarah began to throw punches and kicks but Lisa dodged them all with ease.  I don't remember Lisa being this strong or fast. And why wouldn't she attack? Sarah thought to her self still eyeing Lisa.

" is that the best you can do? If so then how did you manage to kill Alex?" Lisa asked "because I know that weakling you call a mate would never be able to do it." Lisa said intending to piss her off. And boy did it work. At this rate Sarah was beyond pissed off. Her fangs already visible and her eyes glowing red. " take that back" she growled. "Why don't you try and make me freak." Lisa said humor laced in her voice.