Chapter Fourteen

Song for this chapter: baby by clean bandit.

Lisa was very excited about Daniel being her mate. Well, one side of him at least. However, she had no idea who her rival will be. And who Daniel will choose in the end. Daniel being a hybrid he will have two mates, out of which he will have to choose one. She stared at him. He looked just like Daniel but he wasn't him. She felt a pang of hurt in her heart. He didn't seem to like it when she called him Daniel so she had to come up with a name for him. However, he was being extra picky. He hated all the names she suggested.

it was getting dark so they had gone back to the cottage owned by Daniels family. It was a small cottage with one bedroom. It was just as she remembered it. The old fashion furniture, the smell of burning wood. She took a deep breath recalling all the things she did with Daniel. I miss him so much. She thought to her self.

He found some of Daniels clothes and had decided to put them on. Lisa had the feeling that Someone had been living here. The cottage was warm. She checked the chimney and the ashes were still hot. This fire was just extinguished. She looked around for any more clues and noticed a fresh cup of tea on the table. Yep someone's been living here but who? She asked her self."what are you thinking about? Little red." His voice pulled her out of her thought. She turned to reply but once she set eyes on him she was at a loss of words. Akira stood at the bedroom entrance wearing only sweat pants that hung low on his waist with an sexy smirk on his face.

Her mouth hung open as she stared at his shirtless body. Her eyes trailed down to his bare stomach and his well defined abs. Lisa had to resist the urge to trace them with her fingers. Her reaction made him chuckle. A blush creeped on her face realising she was drooling over his body. She was beyond embarrassed right now. The wolve and Daniel look alike but they had different personalities. First of all Daniel would never walk around half naked. Not that she was complaining or anything. He stood tall and confident. Which led her to think he is an Alpha. But his wolf is strange.

The green stripes, Lisa knew she had seen those green stripes in some book but she couldn't recall where exactly. Not to mention the odd eye color. Usually werewolf have golden eyes but Akiras were green. And werewolves don't have stripes either. This was her mate? He showed up after She just realised she was in love with Daniel. This is so unfair. She thought to her self. "Lisa, Tell me about your self." His voice brought her out of her thoughts. She looked up to realize he had already sat down. Did I space out that long? She asked her self.

"there isn't much to say actually. I am an orphan. I live alone. I like the colour pink." That pretty much sums me up. She said giving him a nervous laugh. He noticed she was hiding something. But brushed it aside. "Hmmm sounds Good to me." He replied with a genuine smile. Which made him look younger. "so... Akira huh? where have you been all this while?" Lisa asked furrowing her eyebrows as she walked to sit near him his eyes never leaving hers. She was curious besides she had a theory she wanted to prove. " Akira..... Akira.... I like the name. To answer your question I have been sleeping ." He simply replied. However Lisa seemed a little confused. "Daniel, he...... He put me to sleep." Akira elaborated clenching his jaw. "Why would Daniel do that? There is something his not telling me." She thought up her self.

"How did u break free?" She asked. He looked at her like she was the only thing that mattered to him and that made her blush. I wish Daniel will look at me like that. She thought to her self." The forest..... It weakened Daniel. So I saw an opportunity and took it. However I didn't know I'll Meet you." He replied. But Lisa could sense he was lying. Had that forest weakened Daniel he would have told her. Daniel had told her about a certain darkness that hunted him as a kid.
And that Alex had help him until he was strong enough to seal it away. what if Akira was that darkness? She thought to her self.

If her theory was right, she could be in serious Danger. She looked up to him and he was staring at her with an unreadable expression on his face. " you are beautiful." He said to her. However, it seemed like he was in a trance. "Thank you." She replied shyly. Then he said something totally unexpected "when is your friend returning her tea is going to get cold." Lisa eyes widened. "Can you tell what she is?" Lisa asked desperately.

He sniffed the again and smiled. " Female, Hybrid, part vampire, part witch. To be specific. Such a weird combination." He smiled and shook his head. Lisa Knew for a fact that Sarah wouldn't leave her scent unmasked. However Akira seemed to be immune to it. "Jackpot!" She Rejoiced.
"Impressed?" He smirked and cocked an eyebrow. Lisa stood up and smiled "very. Can you track her for me. I have a score to settle." She requested.

Akira smiled and relaxed back into the chair with no intention to stand up. "What's in it for me little red." He flashed her a sexy smirk. She starred at him then took a deep breathe. " name your prize" she said immediately scolding herself mentally.

"Not much, just one night..... " he began making his request smirking evilly and giving her his usual lustful look. "You and me in that beautiful forest alone." He continued and then wink at her. At this point Lisa was petrified. More so she didn't know what would happen if she said no. If he really was the darkness Daniel talked about he could rape her or worse kill her."Lying down on the ground staring at the stars." He finalized with a lovely dovy look on his face. For a minute there Lisa thought she heard wrong. "you want to watch the stars with me?" She asked disbelief laced in her tone. All this man has done is lustful looks all day.

"Yes little red that's what I want." He lay his head back closing his eyes . Gosh he is so beautiful . She thought to her self.
"Done, deal. Can you track her down?" She inquired. Akira stood up and changed into a huge wolf. Lisa took a step back slightly intimidated by its size. It walked around restlessly sniffing the ground and air surrounding them. Lisa cast a speed spell on her self to enable her to match it's speed. "whenever your ready big guy." She said with a smirk. His ears perked up and he sprinted towards the town. Lisa ran after having no trouble matching its speed. At first Lisa doubted its Capabilities because the wolf went in circles and passed the same place several times.

They ran for hours and finally it stopped in front of a tree. Just as she thought a dead end. Sarah is way to smart to be caught easily. She heard the wolf turn back beside her. "She is inside this tree?" It was more of a question than a statement. It seemed he didn't believe him self. "maybe I made a mistake or took a wrong turn somewhere." He tried to convince himself. "no she is in there." Lisa said with a smile. When she looked at him he flinched. "Woah! What happened to your eyes." Akira looked shocked. Instead of green hazel beautiful eyes. There was nothing. Just plane eye sockets without eyes. " sorry." She look away and mumbled feeling guilty and insecure. He walked up to her cupping her face in his hands and making her look to him. He looked into the eye sockets. "Your an immortal witch a necromancer to be precise. How long have you waited for me?" His voice was so gentle. So was his facial expression. Lisa changed her eyes to normal and blinked felling a little weird pull in her heart. Then, it began to beat. Her heart was beating again. She smiled at him. " that's not important right now."she said putting her hands over his holding them. "We will talk about it later." He said.

Merging spell. Used to merge a person with an object. Very clever Sarah. Very clever. Lisa thought to her. "Shift back to a wolf she is dangerous." She warned Akira to which he complied. She had to cast an unbinding spell. However that kind of spell could kill Sarah and she needed her alive. So she decided to do something else. Lisa closed her eyes and focused her energy on the tree. She could feel Sarah's life force inside of it along side that of the tree. She began to use her necromancy to slowly kill the tree. Akira observed the tree rotting from inside out. By killing the tree Sarah would be forced to unmerge and come out. It worked because Sarah suddenly jumped out of the tree. Pouncing on her feet in a battle stance.

The two bff's finally meet?

I wonder what will happen?