Marrying my teacher crush pt3

Depuis le début

He looked like he was about to kill me "You hid it from us for so long?? And you didn't seem to mind that when you met her for the first time?"

I sighed, "I guess my views changed."

He spoke one last thing "Hoseok how can't you take this seriously? You are ruining her life as well as yours. I don't know anymore. You have to love her. And your mother wants a grandchild by next year. That's it." and then left.

I sat there thinking about all the things. I really did mess up didn't I? I was being a kid myself this whole time.

My colleagues made fun of me marrying a 20 year old and kept stuffing wrong things in my head and made me confuse. And so in result I acted like a dick.

Our parents left after few minutes and then I went in. She was still unconscious. I hold her hand and said "I'll try to be a good husband."

That night I slept right beside her holding her hand while I sat on a chair.

_________________

Y/n's POV

I woke up and bright light surrounded me. Where the hell am I? Soon everything came to focus and I looked around. I'm in a hospital, so I didn't die. This damn Doctors saved me.

I felt something on my hands I see Hoseok holding it while he rests his head beside it. Why is he here? I didn't want him to be the first thing I see when I wake up.

I removed my hand out of his grasp and I guess that woke him up. He noticed my opened eyes, he caressed my right cheek but I removed his hands.

Why is he acting like he care? Obviously I'm nothing but his father's friend's daughter. I was a fool to like him in the first place.

He left the room after getting rejected. Told you, he just acts like he care to be kind. Can't believe I cried over him.

Soon a doctor and a nurse came in and asked me how I was feeling. I bluntly replied "Unwanted and unloved. Pretty dead too."

They clearly didn't expect these answers. They didn't ask any further and they prescribed me some medicines and then left.

Hoseok came back after a while with medicine in his hands. He bent the bed and now I'm leaning against it while sitting. ( ___/ this position)

He poured a syrup in the water and mixed it and then placed it infront of my mouth. I stared at him blankly and asked "Why are you acting to be nice again? I'm not getting fooled this time."

He replied "I'm not. Now drink this up." he said really calmly. He didn't had that rudeness in it.

I take the glass from him and drink it up. It's bitter, as expected from medicines. I handed it back to him.

I expected him to leave but he didn't. He stayed there beside me occasionally staring at me. I finally spoke "Stop staring at me creep."

He muttered "I'm sorry." I replied "You should be." he continued "I promise you I'll be a better husband. But please give me a chance y/n. What I did in the past was wrong and foolish. I didn't intend to hurt you. I thought you wanted the same and didn't like me being around you."

I cut him off "No, me falling for you was foolish. And you thought I didn't like you? I'm sorry but I was never taught to express myself. I didn't grew up all happy with parent's attention. I'm shy and was alone, my mother left me when I was 2yrs old. My father was always busy with his work. I didn't had any siblings. Making friends was never easy for me. I studied to keep myself busy. Whole life I waited for someone to love me and give me attention, but no one came. Maybe that's why I'm a little different and you misunderstood me."

I sighed "But it's okay, I know you don't love me. I don't expect it from you anymore. I'm very far away from what you like, I'm not enough. That's why I think it's better for us to get a divorce. That's what you wanted from the beginning right?"

Suddenly my head started spinning again and everything blacked out.

________________________

I woke up again but where am I? Oh the same hospital. And the same thing I see Hoseok again. I got really weak didn't I?

Hoseok was staring at me and it's getting creepy. We lock eyes and now having a staring competition. I blinked first and then he leaned towards me while sitting on a chair holding my hand "How are you feeling?" I replied "Weak."

He said "You can start eating solid food from tomorrow. What would you like to eat I'll bring it for you?"

I replied unsurely "Rice?" he tilted his head and asked "Just rice?" I nod. I look at the clock behind Hoseok, it's soon to be midnight.

He spoke "You should sleep." I replied "I just woke up, maybe you should rest a little." he looked tired. He replied "I can't, I'm looking after you. What if you faint again or something else happens?"

I reassured him "I'll be fine. But can you help me go to the bathroom before you sleep? I want to pee." he picks me up in bridal position and told me to hold the saline and bring along.

He placed me on the toilet seat and then left. I did my job and then called him. He placed me on the bed again.

He said "Okay, you sure?" I nod. He sighed loudly and said "Okay then I'll sleep now. Goodnight" he smiled at me.

He smiled at me? That's something new. I nod and say "Yeah goodnight." I was still bitter about how he treated me.

Hoseok went to sleep on the sofa while I was staring at the ceiling untill I fell asleep too.

a/n
Lol it can be a fanfic xD
But I'm lazy.. I have already two fics on going.
Vote!! :))