You took a deep breath and did as she told you, getting out of your turtle neck shirt and your pencil skirt and into the clothes the old lady had provided you with and once you were done, you were left speechless at your own reflection.

The heck! No no. I can't wear such a thing. Not me. Too far, no no.

You shook your head, finding the outfit too daring for you even though it suited you very well. You had never seen yourself looking more attractive but somehow the outfit was too bold and you found yourself lacking the confidence to wear it.

You felt comfortable in the black ripped skinny  jeans but the fishnet under them was what made you find it somehow not proper for someone like you. The fishnet was visible on the places the jeans were ripped and on you belly as it stopped bellow you ribs, your skin being exposed by the cropped black shirt that would have been pretty cool if it wasn't so exposing. It was loose and had long sleeves but it left your collar bones free to the eye and even though all the outfit rocked, it was just so far from any style you would ever be allowed to even try on.

"Miss.. Emm. Lady.. I don't think i can wear this." You spoke in hesitation as you didn't want to offend that woman in any way.

The curtain suddenly got pulled open and she looked at you then smiled before grabbing your hand and seated you in a chair.

"Stay still." Was all she said before starting doing your make up and coloring your dark hair with colored spray. At the beginning you were scared watching her do whatever she wanted to you, but every time you wanted to speak up to express your objection, her gaze would shut you up.

"There. Beautiful. Jimin-ah come. Come see your girlfriend." She shouted enthusiastically once she finished then she stood aside to allow you to take a look in the mirror.

You were left in awe as you were met with a you so different that you barely recognized you. Your make up that usually varied from the light tones and a classy chic style, was now darker and heavier, bringing attention to your eyes and sharp facial futures. Dark lips, dark electric color blue hair and a pair of white converse high shoes were now replaced your rosy lips and light eye shadow, your dark brown hair and black heels.

You turned around as you heard Jimin stepped into the room and his steps halted abruptly as soon as he saw you, his eyes growing wide. He just stared without saying a thing and for some reason you looked away feelings burdened by his gaze.

"Close your mouth son. A fly may come in." The old lady laughed as she joked with him and he snapped out of it, his eyes turning at her.

"You did a great job granny. You are the best." He praised her as she hugged her.

"Of course i am. I have years in this job. Now go. You don't need to waste your time here with me. Have fun." She kindly said and Jimin smiled before giving her a kiss on the cheek and walking towards the way you entered.

You followed after him, stopping and thanking the granny yourself as that was what was proper to do. You bowed respectful but as soon as you straightened your posture she just pulled you in a hug and patted your back slightly.

"Take good care of him. He may be a trouble maker but he has a golden heart." She told you and you smiled back at her not finding it appropriate to break it to her that you weren't his girlfriend. She seemed to happy so you couldn't bring yourself to ruin that for her.

" I will, don't worry. Once again thank you a lot. Have a good night." You bid goodnight and walked out, heading out of the alley and on to the motorcycle that Jimin had already turned on.

You wrapped your hands around him once again and rested your head on his back as you no longer had the helmet. It was resting on his wrist and he didn't bother to put it on making you assume that his old job might be at a close distance.

You waited for him to take off but before he actually did, you felt his hand coming and brushing against yours that were holding him and the action gave you a weird sensation however you knew that he was just securing that your hold was good enough and that you wouldn't fall. Or so you convinced yourself that it was the reason as he took off into the night only to stop two blocks away.

In a place that once he stepped out of that motorcycle from an unknown no one , he became popular in an instant. The guards by the door smiled and came and hugged him. Looking so delighted to see him. While heading deeper inside into the club, everyone would say hello, and talk to him. It was as if he was a big deal around there and he knew everyone.

That fact was what made you instantly uncomfortable as you felt like you didn't belong there. You had halted your steps near the entrance, without him taking notice that you weren't following anymore as you got entranced by the whole atmosphere.

It was the first time that you entered into such place and you couldn't help but look around like a kid that was getting amused in a playground. The colorful lights, the music, the people that seemed to be having so much fun. The lightness this place screamed, freedom of responsibilities.

"Y/N" Jimin called you once he noticed you were left behind then he came back as he was sure you hadn't heard him.

You had your attention elsewhere when he grabbed your hand, making you jolt away from his unexpected touch, then calm down as soon as you saw that it was him.

He leaned close to your ear and you reflexively pulled away, making him smile as he found your reaction adorable, then he placed his hand around your neck to keep it stable and leaned in again.

You were confused with his behavior and initiative of skinship till his voice reached your ears. "Don't get away from me. This place can get chaotic. And you should talk close to my in order for me to hear you and vise versa ."

Jimin explained and pulled away, noticing your discomfort that was visible on your face, yet he smiled at you as he grabbed your hand, wanting to reassure you that you were safe with him and of course having as his objective to make the most out of this night. To make sure you wouldn't regret coming with him.

"Come. Let's have some drinks."

---To be continued...

Deceiver //PJM FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara