"Sweetheart I don't understand. You're worrying me," her daughter only shook her head and smiled.

"There's nothing to worry about. I know how to end this. Once you create the explosion I'll do whatever it is that I have to do and join you here. Just trust me alright," she held her mother's hand for a few seconds then flew across her kingdom towards the Core of Life.

While she flew away from her mother, the fae queen and the Dark Prince lured the giant trolls to the center of the battlefield. All the great armies and their animals contributed to this by bringing themselves to the specific place. Once they rounded up most of the trolls in the same area, the fae queen and the Dark Prince held each others hands.

"We only have one shot Phoenix. We have to make full use of it," the prince looked around them, narrowing his eyes.

"What is it?"

"Everyone is here but I don't see my princess."

"She has something else on her mind, come on let's finish this."

"What?! Is she-"

"We don't have time! We have to end this now! My daughter is much stronger than you think, don't worry." The Queen said with confidence while she was also scared for the princess. Shaking her thoughts away, the two concentrated on their own powers, conjuring them throughout their bodies. The Dark Prince's eyes were turning pitch black while his veins spread all over his skin. Queen Aurora was absorbing so much energy that she was glowing brightly. Their aura and energy began to mix with one another creating a mist all around them.

The mist around them started to grow, its circle spreading bigger by the second. King Epaphroditus could already feel the nervousness among the trolls. "I'm going to fly us up for a larger target." The fae queen said and flew up with the Dark Prince.

Carrying up one other person was not much work for a fae with wings. An extra body wouldn't weigh much to them.

~~~

Meanwhile, Princess Aeval reached the Core of Life. The Guardians of that place were all heavily armed and ready to strike at any moment.

"Princess. What are you doing here? Are we losing?!"

"Calm yourself, Lord Durin. Please take me to the core at once," she said softly. She could feel their fear. This was one of the greatest wars in history and there was a huge chance that they may be defeated.

Lord Durin immediately complied. He told the other guardians to stand down and led her into the magnificent haven. The entire place was a huge secret garden, protected by dozens of gigantic trees. These trees grew no where else in the world. Since the flora here were the closest to the Core of Life, they grew up with its core nutrition, feeding themselves from it. No fae has ever seen any of these plants or the creatures there die. 

As the young princess quickly walked through the place, the sound of the waterfall grew louder and louder.

Soon after they reached the core, they walked towards the vast clearing with a waterfall so high up that it seemed to be kissing the sky. Only the water wasn't blue nor clear. It was a magnificent gold and more of an enchanted flow of purity falling down and creating a river that connected all around Golden Haven.

"What are your plans princess?"

"You think I have it all figured out?" she suddenly asked nervously. Lord Durin looked at her quizzically.

"You wouldn't simply be here if you didn't have a plan. I believe you must have some sort of an idea princess."

"A thought. Just an impulsive thought. I...I don't even know if it would work to our advantage." She confessed meekly. Lord Durin held her hand at once.