"Ok take it off in 3... 2... 1!"

Sam took off the blindfold, which some help from Colby. He looked up and saw a large, beautiful house.

     He looked up at it in awe

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He looked up at it in awe. "This... is amazing! What is this-"

He turned around and saw Colby holding a pair of keys which a smirk, making him widen his eyes more.

"You didn't!" Sam said loudly in excitement, a hint of a valley-girl voice in it.

"Yes. I. Did!" Colby said, repeating the excited valley-girl voice.

"COLE ROBERT BROCK!" Sam yelled, jumping in his arms. The brunette laughed and hugged back tightly. "You're insane! I love you!" They let go and looked back at the house.

"Am I your sugar daddy yet?" Colby asked, looking at Sam with a smirk.

"No, and you never will be because I hate that stuff." Sam said, not looking away from the house. Colby chuckled and took out the camera, pressing record. "What's that for?"

"I wanted to vlog you seeing the house for the first time and a house tour." Colby said, making his way to the door.

"But... there's no furniture yet!" Sam yelled. But Colby, smiled. He secretly already got furniture in there with help from their house designers and moms: Kat and Devyn.

He opened the door to the house with Sam still shocked as he looked into the front room.

When they were done with the tour, Sam was still shocked about everything. He was shocked about the house itself, already furniture in there, and the rooms in the house.

There were 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (one in the master bedroom), a huge editing room, a large dining room and kitchen, a fancy living room, a pool, a patio, and more.

"So, moving day is next Thursday, if that's fine." Colby said. Sam nodded.

"Colby? How much was this house? Not counting the furniture?" Sam asked. Colby widened his eyes as they drove to the apartments.

"I'd rather not say." He responded.

———-time skip (a few months later)——

Sam sat at the dining room table, trying to not get more stressed about the wedding.

But he couldn't help it. He didn't know how stressful it would be until now.

He had to figure out the invitations, the rest of the moving situation, the location, the reception, his outfit, everything. Not to mention, Colby has been talking about wanting a child.

They were stuck with whether they should adopt or get a surrogate.

Sam has never this stressed in his life. As soon as he was about to get up, he felt Colby's chin rest on top of his head and his arm wrap around his neck, resting on his chest.

Just Friends~ Solby Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें