Ch.22

Sam POV

After the whole Corey and Elton thing I couldn't even be in the house. Too much drama was going down and now Elton was moving out.

Why does life have to be so difficult sometimes?

I got in my car ready to go to Kat's house to hang out for a bit.

When I arrived I plopped down on the couch and she noticed right away that something was wrong.

She sat down next to me and asked, "Sam what's wrong?"

"Elton's moving out." I said in a mumbled voice because I was really bummed about it.

She hugged me saying, "I'm sorry. It's going to be tough but you guys will still make videos together right?"

"I mean I guess." I said wondering if we actually would.

"Let's not think about that right now." She said and looked me in the eyes.

"How's Colby?" She asked all of a sudden.

I was caught off guard and showed my surprise but I immediately answered with, "How would I know?" In my "pissed off" tone.

"I don't know I thought you guys made up during the party. I saw you drag him away into the hallway."

Oh shit. I'm screwed.

"I was drunk and I don't even remember what happened. I'm pretty sure he saw I was fucked up and helped me to my room and I'm thankful but it doesn't mean that I forgive him." I said trying to sell it to her that we were still indeed mad at each other.

"Whatever you say." She said and grabbed the TV remote and turned on some Netflix.

My phone buzzed beside me and it was from Colby. I smiled really wide and read the text that said that I needed to come home soon. It also said that Corey wanted ya to spend time together in a hotel room alone so that we could make up with each other. Little did he know we already did ;).

Anyyywayyy, after reading the text I responded with, "Be home soon ❤️❤️"

I was sooooo excited for this chance to be alone with him without anyone asking questions. The only thing we had to worry about was Brennen.

Oh that douchebag was going to be the end of me.

I turned to Kat and told her that I needed to get home. I gave her a big hug before leaving and thanked her for always being there for me.

I'm so glad she was brought into my life because who else would I blab my life problems to?

I got in my car and headed for the house, ready to see what this night was going to bring.
————————————————————
Corey POV

I'm such an evil mastermind.

Hopefully my plan to get Sam and Colby back together will work.

I booked them a one bed, romantic suite. There was no way they could deny that beauty.

I want to see my two best friends stop fighting because it hurts me to see them like this.

Sam and Colby are a pair and if one is mad at the other, it's like the whole house falls apart.

Lately, nothing has been the same around the house with the tension between them.

Everyone has pretty much been keeping to themselves up until this point.

Colby and Sam don't know this but I secretly got all the roommates together one night and devised the perfect plan.

I asked all of them if they wanted to see Solby back together and I kid you not every single person in the room raised their hands through the roof in 0.00000000001 second.