Ch 15

Corey POV

     I sat on the couch downstairs, watching the new music video. Sam was editing a video in his room with Katrina, Colby was out hanging out with a friend, Elton was in the garage filming, Aaron was playing video games, and Jake sat next to me.

     Jake decided to stay for the buy an apartment and move here to LA since he missed Sam and Colby, which I completely understand. He also grew really close with the other roommates when we were filming "We Love Our Friends".

     As I was watching it, I saw a small clip of Sam picking up Colby and them hugging tightly, spinning around. I watched it in shock.

     Of coarse, I'm a hardcore shipper of Solby, and so is everyone else in the house, even Kat. But I was shocked that was in there when the fans think that the ship is real.

     "Hey Jake?" He looked up from his phone. I skipped back to the clip and turned my computer to him. "Do you remember this?"

     I hit play and the clip played. Jake watched it with a huge smile. "No, I don't. The director didn't say anything about it. And everyone watched off camera when someone was doing something, and I don't remember watching that."

     "I don't either." There was silence between us. He went back and played the clip over and over again. "Family meeting?"

     "Yeah, but without Sam." I nodded. I went on a group chat of Aaron, Elton, Jake, Kat, and I and told them to come downstairs.

     Soon, they were all down here and sitting on the couch. I pulled YouTube up on the TV and found the video.

     "What's happening?" Asked Elton. "I have to edit for tomorrow's video."

     "I just had to know if you remember any of this." I played the clip. When it was over, I turned around and saw huge smiles and smirks on their faces.

     "I don't remember that at all!" Aaron said. "Is this why you didn't tell Sam to come down?" I nodded.

     "I saw that in the video and was wondering what was happening." Kat said.

     "So, what do you need?" Elton asked impatiently.

     "I just had to know if anyone remembered seeing this?" They all shook their heads.

     "Corey, I'm-" Elton started before I cut him off.

     "Elton, Listen! If none of this happened on purpose, unless it was an extra scene the directors decided to do during break, then we have to find out what is actually going on between them. And no offense, Kat, but I feel like they're more than just friends and may be secretly seeing each other." I said.

     "Oh, none taken. I was happy before a random man on the street told me to come inside and meet a random YouTuber and force me to date him. I ship it too, so I want to know what's happening!" She said happily.

     "So Operation: Expose Solby is a go?" Jake asked. I looked around. Everyone was nodding with excitement.

     "Ok, so what's the plan?" Elton asked, crossing his arms.

     "How about, to make it less suspicious, Kat goes back up there and then in like 5 or 10 minutes, one of us goes up there, asks some questions, and leaves. And then a few minutes later, someone else does the same and so on." Jake suggests. I nod.

     "And Colby should get back any minute, so we can also ask him." Aaron added. I smiled. Today is the day we find the truth of Solby!

————————-