Ch.36

Sam POV

When Colby and I were on our way to dinner I noticed him tapping his fingers against the steering wheel.

He seemed anxious and tense.

I was worried so I asked him, "Hey is everything okay?"

He looked at me and smiled. "Of course it is. I get to eat dinner with my handsome boyfriend."

I felt my face turn red. I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek before looking around at the beautiful scenery.

It was crazy how far we had come together. I love Colby so much.

We finally arrived at the restaurant. We walked in and found a seat right away.

Colby has a vid smile on his face and so did I. I was still so happy we could finally go out as a couple in public.

It was amazing to say the least.

"Hey Sam can I ask you a serious question?" Colby asked out of no where.

I sat up in my seat and replied back with, "Of course you can."

"Where do you see yourself in the next fee years?" He asked.

I sat there and thought about it for a while. I hoped to be with him for forever. I hoped to continue YouTube with him and my friends by my side. I hoped for a lot.

"I want to be by your side forever honestly. I want to continue YouTube with you, Mike, Ariya, Kevin. Kat, Devyn, Jake, Corey, Elton, and many more. I know it's a lot but.."

He grabbed my hand before I could finish what I was going to say. "It's never too much. I hope it will turn out that way too." He said with a warm smile on his face.

I leaned over the table and kissed him, not caring who was watching. I know I've said this billions of times but I love him so much.

That's why I was going to propose to him tonight.

After we finished eating we got back in the car.

"I have a big surprise for you." Colby said looking over at me.

"I was going to say the same thing." I said back.

"Oh really?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yeah but go where you want first." I said back with a smile.

We drove for a while but we got to the beach where we first kissed.

I got out and looked at Colby with a questioner look. "What are we doing here?" I asked him.

"Just follow me." He said grabbing my hand.

I followed behind him through the sand. We walked pretty far until I saw a little tent with flower petals and candles around it.

I stopped walking which cause Colby to turn around.

"Do you not like it?" He asked with a hint of sadness.

"No no no I love it Colby! It's.... beautiful." I said in awe. I hugged him tightly with a huge smile on my face.

"I'm glad you like it." He said hugging me back.

He pulled away and dragged me inside the tent. It was stunning to say the least.

There was a blanket on the ground and rose petals around candles that were shaped into a heart. It was so romantic.

While I was looking around I saw Colby grab something out of his back pocket and get down on one knee.

I put my hands over my mouth and was on the verge of tears. Was he proposing to me?

He looked up at me and opened the box in his hand. It had a gold ring with little bits of diamonds on it. Forever and always was etched inside of it. It was breathtaking.

"Samuel John Golbach

"Samuel John Golbach. I've loved you since high school. I couldn't imagine what life without you would be like. I love you so so much and wish to be with you forever. There's something about you that makes you the only one I want. The thought of losing you makes me want to cry. I want to keep you safe and out of harms way forever. You're the reason I believe that love is real."

Tears were streaming down my face by now. He designated himself before asking me the one question I'll remember for the rest of my life.

"Will you marry me?"

Colby POV

"Will you marry me?"

I was a nervous wreck and seeing Sam cry so much was making me cry.

My hand was shaking so much. I felt a hand steady it and looked up and saw Sam.

"Of course I will." He said before slamming his lips against mine.

I pulled back and placed the ring of his finger before pulling him back to me.

I wrapped my hands around his waist and pulled him into me.

He grabbed my face and started to kiss me hard. His tongue was asking for entrance and I let him have it.

We made out for a few minutes before I pulled away asking, "What was your surprise?"

He was still recovering from our make out session. He reached behind him and grabbed something out of his pocket I hadn't even noticed. It was a box similar to mine.

He got down on one knee I front of me and opened the box.

My jaw dropped to the ground when I saw a silver ring with some black pattern and diamonds on it. 'For eternity' was etching inside of the ring. It was stunning just like Sam.

"I was going to ask you the same thing

"I was going to ask you the same thing." He said smiling at me.

I took his face in my hands and kissed him. I pulled away and said, "Of course I'll marry you dummy."

He took the ring and slid it on my finger.

I laughed a little bit asking, "How are we going to explain that we some how decided to propose on the same night?"

He looked at me and started laughing too. "I guess fate was telling us something." He said back.

We laid on the ground and talked about where we would want to have the wedding. We cuddled and enjoyed each other's presence before going back to my apartment.

I had a surprise party awaiting at home.

Sam had no idea.

A/N-Sorry for the late and short chapter. Next chapter will be better! Peace! ~Carissa