Ch.24

Colby POV (flashback)

We were on our way home when Sam and I came up with a plan.

We would walk in acting very mad at each other and act like that night away didn't help at all.

Sam would then come to my room later that night and we would hang out then, when everyone least expected it and was asleep.

We were the real masterminds now.
————————————————————
Katrina POV (next day)

After Corey texted the group chat it got me thinking. Was Solby really back together?

I got out of bed and got myself ready to go talk to Sam.

When I got to his room I knocked on the door before walking in.

He was laying in bed cuddled up against a pillow.

I climbed in next to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Hmmmm Colby?" He asked in a groggy voice stretching in the process.

"No but do you want it to be?" I said and his eyes shot open really fast.

"U-uh no it just came out. Anyways what's up Kat?"

I looked at him suspiciously before saying, "Well I have a video idea for your channel."

He perked up and said, "Ooohhh what is it?"

"Girlfriend vs. Best Friends Challenge." I said waiting to se who's reaction.

He put his thinking face on before turning to me saying, "I'm mad at Colby right now. Why would I want to be in a video with him?" He asked me.

I looked at him in disbelief saying, "Cmon Sam he's still your best friend. Even after everything that's happened."

He looked at me starting to get angry. Damn were they good actors.

"I told you I don't want to film with him. I mean if you want to see us fight the whole video then yeah let's do it." He said sarcastically.

"I thought you'd say that." I said and got up.

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

I turned around and said, "You'll find out soon enough."
————————————————————
Sam POV

Lying to Kat like this was hard but I had to keep our relationship private from everyone so Brennen wouldn't catch wind of it and try hurting us again.

When she walked out I started to get up to walk to Colby's room when Elton, Devyn, and Corey walked into my room.

"What do you guys want?" I questioned them.

Corey pointed to my bed and said, "Sit."

I obeyed because I knew he'd beat my ass if I didn't.

"Where's Kat?" I asked them.

"Don't worry about her right now, focus on what we're going to be asking." Elton said to me.

I looked at Devyn for answers only to see half full of curiosity and the other half full of pity.

What could they possibly want to ask me?

"Ok Sammy boy explain to me why I heard you and Colby in his room laughing?" Corey said placing his hand on my shoulder.

He was spying on us?

Trying not to let any emotion out and said, "Who said I was ever in there to begin with?"