Ch 21

Sam POV

I rushed downstairs. At first, I wasn't going to go anywhere today, for I didn't want people to see any bruises and cuts from Brennen and.. uh, some hickeys from Colby.

Oh gosh. Do the roommates know about anything between Colby and I? I silently prayed to myself that they didn't know anything as I ran down the stairs.

Once I got to the front door, I heard screaming and some things slamming. It sounded like Corey and Elton.

I turned away from the door and ran to the kitchen, where it was coming from.

Elton was at the sink, angrily doing the dishes. Corey stood by the stove, crossing his arms. They were fighting as Aaron stood in the doorway of the living room, listening and rubbing his temples.

"HEY! What the hell is going on?" I screamed over them, making them stop screaming.

"Corey is the most nasty, un clean person I have ever met in my life!" Elton said, throwing a really cleaned pan onto the drying rack.

I looked at Corey who was rolling his eyes angrily.

"I come in here for a break from editing a video, and there are a bunch of dirty plates stacked up high. I told him to clean, even though he knew VERY WELL that it was his turn to clean the dishes and it has been for the past TWO FUCKING WEEKS!" He said angrily, throwing another dish to the rack.

"THAT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL!" Corey screamed back at him. I looked over at Aaron for answers.

"I was just playing video games when I heard Elton start screaming for Corey and angrily started filling up the sink. Corey came down and said that he didn't know it was his turn, Elton got angry and said he was lying and they started yelling at each other. I stopped my game and came in, trying to stop but they wouldn't stop. Elton pointed at the sink and started yelling Corey to clean the dishes, who refused to because he says it's not his turn." Aaron said.

Corey threw his arms to the side, letting them slap against his sides.

"And now, I'm the person here cleaning up the mess COREY should be cleaning! Not to mention that I have to upload at 9:00 tomorrow, and I'm not even halfway done editing yet!" Elton said.

"Well, if you need to edit just have someone else clean them!" Corey said.

"I HAVE BEEN FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS, COREY!" Elton screamed.

The two erupted into screams again. Colby and Brennen came down. Colby stood next to me, but Brennen grabbed him and switched spots him.

"What the fuck is happening right now?" Colby yelled, stopping the fight.

Corey shared his side of the story this time, as Elton shook his head and continued to angrily throw the clean plates to the rack. Aaron walked up to the almost full rack and started drying and putting them away.

"It's been his turn to clean for the past two weeks and he still doesn't do them! He does this with everything! He waits so long to do something, so long that it makes other people do it for him and he uses the same fucking excuse every damn time!" Elton screamed.

"THAT'S LITERALLY NOT TRUE! I HAD NO IDEA THAT I HAD TO DO THE DISHES! AND I HAVE TO EDIT TOO, ELTON!" Corey screamed back.

"So, it takes you two weeks to edit a simple, 10 minute video?" Elton asked.

"No! But if you would just let me have some time to have a break from filming and editing, then I would do the dishes!" Corey said back.

"I need a break too, you bitch! You think it's easy to edit a fucking travel vlog?! It's way harder than just a stupid home video!" Elton said, throwing down the sponge.