88 ~ to notice her

Start from the beginning

"Just?" Jisoo spoke softly, wanting her to continue.

"These girls... they... m-mentioned them."

"Mentioned what sweetie? Your hands?" Jennie asked.

BamBam and Lisa both shared a glance at each other before Chaeyoung sighed and leaned into Lisa.

"No... my scars."

"Who were they?" Lisa questioned.

"I don't know."

"What did they look like?"

"Lisa... it's okay." Chaeyoung spoke.

"No it's not." Jennie responded before Lisa could. "Fuck them. Who were they?"

"Wendy a-already said something..." Chaeyoung whispered.

"She did?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah."

"That was nice of her." Jisoo spoke.

"Still..." He began, feeling bad that Chaeyoung had to go through that. "They shouldn't have said shit. Who does that?"

"Bitches." Jennie hissed.

"Assholes who must hate blondes." Jisoo scowled.

"They'll hate this blonde." Lisa huffed. "After I-"

"Chaeyoung! Hi. Wendy said you were back." Yeri beamed, walking over and hugging Chaeyoung.

BamBam smiled and waved to Yeri, then looked at the girl who was accompanying her. He didn't recognize her.

"Yeah." Chaeyoung spoke, smiling a bit. "Y-You came at a good time."

"I did?" Yeri questioned, seeing that everyone had some pretty mean faces on.

"Yeah, sorry Yeri." Lisa spoke. "We were just upset with something Chae told us."

"It was those girls huh? Wendy told me. They're preppy nobody's."

"Want to help us beat them up?" Jisoo questioned. Earning a chuckled from everyone. Even the mystery girl next to Yeri.

"No I'm good." Yeri spoke. "Actually, this is my friend Joy." She introduced. "She's been wanting to say hi since we've been mentioning you a bit at our table."

"R-Really? Mentioning me?" Chaeyoung asked, a bit timidly.

"Of course they would be Chae." Bam smiled. "You're adorable. Why wouldn't they be?" He said, trying to make her feel better.

"Besides, you're better than this turd." He gestured to a certain fellow Thai.

"Hey! Watch your mouth!" Lisa spoke, smacking his arm. "I'm not a turd."

"Hi Chaeyoung. It's nice to meet you." Joy said with a smile. BamBam studied it as he watched the short interaction.

"N-Nice to meet you too." Chaeyoung spoke quietly.

There was something different about Joy. Or at least, something about the way she looked at Chaeyoung. BamBam couldn't quite put a finger on it.

"Well we shouldn't bother you too much. Nice seeing you again." Yeri spoke.

"Actually Yeri." Jennie suddenly said, halting Yeri from leaving.

"Yeah Jennie?"

"How's um... how's Irene?"

"Oh... she's good. Joy has actually helped her out some so she's a lot better."

"I see. Thank you Joy."

"It was my pleasure." Joy smiled.

"Does she still not talk to you?" Yeri asked Jen. BamBam knowing exactly what this was about. But he noticed Chaeyoung looked a bit perplexed.

"No. But it's okay, as long as she's okay. Tell her I asked about her yeah?" Jennie smiled.

"Will do." Yeri agreed smiling, waving to them all and walking away with Joy, who was smiling too.

"What w-was that about?" Chaeyoung asked.

"It's nothing." Jennie spoke. "But you know what's not nothing... your skin. Actually both you guys are glowing."

Lisa and Chaeyoung both looked at each other, BamBam noticing the difference too.

"You know what... you guys are. What the hell?" He questioned.

Jisoo suddenly gasping and looking at Jennie. "You don't think?!"

Jennie's eyes widened, looking at them. BamBam just furrowed his brows.

"Oh my god. You guys had sex?" Jennie whisper yelled, completely gaining all of BamBam's attention.

Oh my god they had sex? Lisa actually got laid?

"Shhh Jennie." Lisa whined.

"Holy shit they did." Jisoo and BamBam both spoke, earning blushes from Chaeyoung and Lisa.

He suddenly grew very hot realizing that two, very pretty girls, had laid down on a bed and...

"You know what. I think I need to go." BamBam said quickly. Not wanting to even imagine what went on in the bedroom.

He got up and ran over to his friends. Taking a seat at their table and releasing a sigh. Trying to think about anything else.

"Yo Bam? Whose Lisa's new girl?" Jackson asked, taking a peek at Lisa's table.

"Huh? New girl?" Bam responded, pulling his lingering thoughts away. "Oh wait, you mean Chae?"

"Wait what? That's Chaeyoung?!"

"Yeah. She dyed her hair."

"Damn, didn't know the druggie was that hot."

"Don't talk about her like that. And don't say druggie."

"Yeah Jackson, that wasn't very nice." Mark spoke.

"You're right. Sorry." Jackson apologized. "Still. Who would have thought?"

"I agree with you." Mark nodded. "I wouldn't have guessed she was that good looking. She always had her hood up."

"You know, I've heard some other students talking about her too." Youngjae added in from his seat. "Guess everyone's noticing her."