Putting aside every thought her mind went to his words before they left for home. She knew she was living with the weirdest people on this planet but how come no one could see him doing such things. It's like he was invisible to all but her. He opened the car door for her, leaned forward, and whispered.

"Khushi, I'll wait for you..."

"Wait for me? For what? Uh! this man is a puzzle for me." She was busy mumbling when a whisper near her ear almost made her jump...It was Neemu kaka.

"Khushi didi, Darwaje pe koi aapko bulawat hai..." [ Someone is calling you at the door...] 

Neemu kaka was older than her but he always called her didi. She had no idea why everyone used to call him Neemu kaka when he was a young man. Well, not exactly, he was in his forties but his appearance was like of seventies. Well! Who cares...

"What? Who?..." Khushi asked without caring a thing.

"I don't know didi, I left the door open for you. " Saying this he went to the corner and lied down on the empty bed. Before she could say or ask anything his snoring was resonating the roof itself.

"Argh" 

Punching him in the air with her closed fists and a cringing face she moved downstairs. Walking on her toes she reached the door. It was Mohan, Arnav's driver. He was in his off-duty clothes, might be going home at this hour. Extending his hands he offered her a package.

"Sir sent this for you Mam..." 

She didn't feel right to ask or say anything to him knowing the relationship between the servants and the owner of Raizadas. Ironic isn't it? In a few hours being at their place tonight, she learned a lot.

Walking back to her room as silent as could be she kept looking at the package once in a while. Why was it smelling so nice? What could be in it? Closing the door behind her she sat on her bed when a striking thought crossed her mind. 

What if he sent something with magical powers to tame me. What if some kind of voodoo, the magic he did? An image of him playing magic mantras swept through her eyes.

Uh! With that thought, she placed the package on the bed and moved aside. But why it was smelling like ...Like food? 

Food? Why would he send food? He is not an idiot like her? That title goes to her only.

She moved closer again to the package and started opening it. She didn't know what got into her but she was doing things these days without her own will.

It was indeed food. A container with all of her favorite foods in small containers within. There was a paper in it. 

" It is not a wise step to sleep empty stomach..."